Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Joystick bars any experience?
  • Wookster

Anyone using the Joystick analog Carbon Bar?

astormatt
    Free Member

Yes, i like them. Strong and i find them comfortable.
    I am a bit of a Joystick fanboy though, using their bars, grips and carbon saddle.

Wookster

Nice one thanks fella.

speedstar

Wookster, I have a 780mm one i’m getting rid of if you are interested?

Wookster

Speedstar, cheers mate but it’s a Christmas pressie, so going new!! ( I know get me eh!?!?! 😉 )

philmccrackin
    Free Member

i have the alloy bars, very nice! the 8-bit stem was shite tho but they replaced it with the new Binary one for free which was good of them.

speedstar

Speedstar, cheers mate but it’s a Christmas pressie, so going new!! ( I know get me eh!?!?! )

Ye shall not be disappointed!!

nairnster
    Free Member

If the bars are as good quality as the stem I have (Joystick builder) then they will be great.

It’s only the graphics on the bars that put me off.

philmccrackin
    Free Member

yeah sorry, builder stem. thats the one i sent back. always turned on the steerer even when the bolts were well torqued up. had to reset my bars after every uplift at BPW once because of the measly force from the trailer straps! shame because its a beauty to look at!! the binary one is fine tho.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Speedster I’m interested in those bars if selling. I’ll PM you

nairnster
    Free Member

@philmccrackin…thats interesting. Mines torque on the cautious (slightly under) side and hasnt moved once. It is a beauty though.

transition1
    Free Member

I have both the Analog & Binary Carbon bars, love them the Binary on main bike which thought were 760 but measure 800. Went for narrower ones as some trails through lots of trees been fine though, lovely bars with 50mm joystick stem

SimonR

I really like the shape of the Analog bars – they’ve got a bit more backsweep that others I’ve used which I find more comfy on the wrists.

The grippy finish on the centre section saves messing around with carbon paste too.

Got to love the logo too although you need a stem with a cut-out in it 🙂

nickc

Just put an 800mm analog on mine, only a couple of rides in, but happy with the shape and coming from a Renthal they are super comfy carbon loveliness

😆

BIGMAN
    Free Member

I am using the bars and love them. Just about to purchase a stem to match!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Joystick bars any experience?’ is closed to new replies.