Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Joyriders Spain – Go! Go now!!!!
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Just came back on saturday, and I’m only just now feeling ok to post up about it, been in mourning, as I ain’t there any more!.

Had a fantastic week, Me and my mate, and we met a smashing couple from Sheffield as well, Rik and Adele. This place is just stunning, I reckon you’d be very hard pushed to find better accomodation on a biking holiday anywhere, and combined with the guiding/coaching and sheer jaw dropping trails, you will have such a great time.

Pete and Mark had me really pushing the boundaries of my riding every day, Tackling rocky, steep stuff that I’m just not used to riding at all.

One negative. The Singletrack article last summer really didn’t do this place justice at all.

Free beer
    Free wine
    great food
    stunning scenery
    hot tub under the stars
    hospitalty rarely seen nowadays
    free beer again

Seriously, what’s not to like?

Oh, and no, I’m not on any form of commission from Mark!, I don’t need a discount to go back there, I’ll be there again someday, for sure.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Oh, and wait til they get the new promotional vid up on midweek movies, Lovely film, really inspirational stuff.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Hope you didn’t swallow any of the water 😉

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Too busy swallowing the Stienberg!

Rik
    Free Member

Got to concur with Greg, one of the best weeks holiday me and Adele have ever had. Everything was top draw stuff. Perfect riding, accom and food. Oh the food…Alice is a star!! Pete and Mark I take my hat off to you both.

I’ll def be back…..

You and Dez are top blokes and will def be up to Scotland as soon as we can.

Just packed for the coast 2 coast – will get the photos on cd for you as soon as we are back!

falkirk-mark

I was there at end of March with 3 guys from work, we are seriously thinking about it as a yearly trip.

Rik
    Free Member

Greg – did you get the chorizo and black pud back safe.

Missing El Bar already!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

and I’m only just now feeling ok to post up about it, been in mourning

I get like that after snowboarding trips. I could eat snow sometimes, like it was ambrosia.

Only dusty singletrack comes close.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Des nailed his Chorizo on sunday! No rush with the pics mate, can’t even say I’ve looked at them yet, still enjoying the memories!. When I got home, about 12.15 am on saturday night, I couldn’t sleep. In my mind I was descending Grande Cojones, for about 2 hours!.

Tell the Polarcherry I was asking for her! 🙂

Trekster

and I’m only just now feeling ok to post up about it, been in mourning, as I ain’t there any more!.

Know the feeling Greg, felt the same about my trip to Verbier 5yrs ago.Still hanker on going back there before I have to give up riding ❗
    Like the look of Joyrides and hope to get MrsT to agree to a visit sometime soon 😆

desboy3
    Free Member

You hit it spot on Greg! Great riding, great accommodation, great food, great company, great guiding and coaching and one of the best locals down in El Bar! Where alas in the world can you pay to shave an old Spaniard on a Sunday afternoon!
    Had to make paella when I got home just to stop going cold turkey! Absolutely right Singletrack just didnt do this holiday any justice. You’ll all see when the promo film comes out! I’ve already bought the soundtrack. Joy-Riders I will be back!

slugwash
    Free Member

In my mind I was descending Grande Cojones, for about 2 hours!.

…So I’m no longer the slowest rider to ever have gone on a Joyriders holiday then 😉

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

…So I’m no longer the slowest rider to ever have gone on a Joyriders holiday then

No, He was with us….!

Sorry Richard, if you’re looking in, just joking. Your breaks away from the peleton at the end of each day will live on……

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Joyriders Spain – Go! Go now!!!!’ is closed to new replies.