Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Journeys back from Wales on the M4 might get better…..
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Finally, people are beginning to realise that the fat tw@ Prescott's white elephant is just that. A white elephant.

Time to can this pathetic waste of money. The M4 bus lane was, and is, a stupid piece of waste. With the Heathrow Express running, why does anyone need a bus/taxi lane in to town? Why? It's always empty apart from a few mincab drivers hiking it back in to town.

Bin it. Now.

vinnyeh

No it's not. While the heathrow express is delightful it's also the most expensive train journey in the world per mile travelled I believe.
    The M4 bus lane helps provide a reasonable alternative link between Heathrow and central London, especially during peak travel times.
    Read the article before commenting- minicabs are not supposed to be using it, in fact I've never noticed any in the lane.

On a related note, the personal attacks you make, and the bigotry you demonstrate do you no favours, and undermine your credibility on the occasions where your arguments do make sense- are you familiar with the phrase 'play the ball, not the man'.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Merely a statement of fact, old chap. Prescott is a fat tw@.

I have rarely seen anything other than empty buses, empty black cabs and empty minicabs in the bus lane. It does not really do anything for anyone.

bassspine
    Free Member

you are Jeremy Clarkson and I claim my £5

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Damn! Rumbled at last! 😀

Keva
    Free Member

It does not really do anything for anyone.

surely it helps queue the traffic back to the m25 junction…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Journeys back from Wales on the M4 might get better…..’ is closed to new replies.