Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Josie Cunningham – NHS boob job.
  • fourbanger
    Free Member

Lets cut to the chase. Why is this skank getting a crap titjob FOC, when others are denied treatment that would improve their quality of life immeasurably?

Tom-B
    Free Member

They did a procedure on her face that went wrong? Must have….

BobaFatt
    Free Member

sweet jeebus, if that’s what guys lust over these days then there’s a hell of a lot of Specsavers appointments being missed.

In all seriousness, she’s not doing herself any favours posing for the rags and banging on about being the next Jordan 5 minutes after claiming low self asteem means she needs robo-boobs for free. Fine, first paid modelling job she gets she pays back the price of the surgery

dannyh
    Free Member

I’m just surmising here about a ‘corking personality’, but I suspect her head is as empty as a hermit’s address book (with thanks to Blackadder for that one).

There’s so much in the world that’s wonderful, interesting, important and beautiful. Then there’s this thing.

Northwind

Some of her comments in interviews etc make her seem delusional rather than dim, big difference… Where you’ve got a real body image problem cosmetic surgery’s cheaper than depression, so on that point it could be good value, but on the other hand if there’s a wider problem it won’t really treat it, it just moves it on to the next point (ie, she would be the ******* topless model ever)

I don’t like the cruelty about these sort of things, but at the same time i can’t get out of my head the fact that she looks a bit like Potato Jesus.

dannyh
    Free Member

Looks more like a blind cobbler’s thumb to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Josie Cunningham – NHS boob job.’ is closed to new replies.