Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Joshua v Whyte
  • DezB
    Free Member

The thread got deleted… so… it’s spicy! but not going on for much longer!!

fluided
    Free Member

Joshua isn’t looking great

DezB
    Free Member

Anyone remember Frank Bruno?

fluided
    Free Member

yep

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

ooerr missus .. this is pretty tasty .. joshua doing much better and will win 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

not much boxing but exciting

Both seem to have chins and power and could go either way

Much better to watch than Fury v Klitzchko

DezB
    Free Member

Good fight!
    Whyte’s showing a great chin. How will the stamina go..

fluided
    Free Member

It’s been a great fight night

shindiggy
    Free Member

Very good fight so far, which is needed as modern day boxing has been mostly poor.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I’m suprised whyte is still standing after those straights .. aj to box him down.

A really good test for both fighters

monde
    Free Member

Joshua is as stiff as a board. Going to a case of does either muscle or fat gas out first.

fluided
    Free Member

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

good finish … credit to whyte to stay upright.. I knew he was floating

Junkyard
    Free Member

no way he could take all that . Hope he is ok as that was a hell of a beating and Joshua has shown he has a chin

DezB
    Free Member

Wow. That was fun. But AJ has been exposed.
    Wouldn’t beat Fury yet – Whyte looked so much more natural. But man, AJ has power

shindiggy
    Free Member

And that’s all she wrote.

DezB
    Free Member

Jeez, that uppercut. Boom

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not top drawer yet but his chin has been tested and it did ok but he was not boxing great at the end

Others are better than him but it was tough fight and he needed that but he passed but it was close

DezB
    Free Member

It can only have done him good, to be in a proper fight. Up until the second he thought he could blow everyone away, without any trouble. Now he knows he has to use his boxing skills.
    Few more fights before going in with the top boys.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

Aj did show his punch variety and chin.. yeah he got caught but from whyte its no disgrace. Whyte wont keep his marbles if he doesnt firm up his defense.

Great night of boxing..

scandal42
    Free Member

Who are the top boys?

ctk
    Free Member

UFC Aldo vs Mcgregor next…

EDIT Haye vs Joshua in 2016? I listened to the fight on the radio but they didn’t seem to convinced of Joshua.

tpbiker
    Free Member

OOh that was a bit tasty. I thought other than the second round it wasn’t really that close at all, only question was would he gas or not if it went to 12.

But it was interesting as DW was always going to be dangerous whilst he was in there, and he genuinley wanted to win…

Things we learned..

Joshua can take a shot, hes maybe not Oliver Mcall, but hes certainly no david price.

Joshua needs to move his head and box a bit more, he was as stiff as a board in there at times

Either his power is slightly over rated, or White has a chin made of Granite…

I’d like to see him in with Chisora next, then perhaps one of these tough Eastern Europeans (Pulev maybe), followed by Haye and then Fury (if hes still the champ, by then, which I don’t think he will be).

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Anthony Joshua has no class as a fighter or a man. Lying about throwing a blow after the first bell. Not acknowledging his opponent at the end of the fight. Poor and I hope he gets hammered in his next fight.

jedi

the ufc is the one!

mikey3
    Free Member

Fair play that was a good card,the Barossa Mitchell fight was interesting,that south American was a mystery,was he a padded record full of nobodys? turned out he was a typical south american prostect who hit like a mule and was crafty with it and the Joshua whyte card had me slagging off whyte for the end of the first round rucus when it looked like he was trying to be disqualified but fair play he actually put up a fight,stll streamed it without paying tho(I did pay for the fury fight and that’s enough ,don’t want all ppv on everything),now some nick cave and an aldo win over a very weight drained irish man I think.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Well that was the definition of a lucky punch. Annoyed that I stayed up to watch it.

lerk
    Free Member

wanmankylung – Member
    Well that was the definition of a lucky punch.

Did you watch a different fight to me?

White was out on his feet for the last 15 seconds before he went down…

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

not sue but maybe wanmanky was referring to the ufc.

I’m hoping Roy Jones jr finally retires.. Big knockout from Enzo macaranelli and Roy is definitely way past his best.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Joshua v Whyte’ is closed to new replies.