Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • jones loop bars – who's got them in stock at the moment..?
  • burko73

Hi

I’m going to try some jones loop bars on my genesis longitude. my hands assume the sort of position that these bars seem to offer. if they don’t work for me they seem also to hold their value.

thing is anyone who seems to seem them looks to be out of stock?

Any ideas?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Rich & Shona @Keep Pedalling
    Tim, @Sideways

sillyoldman

Dave @BothyBikes worth a shout too.

somafunk

Bothy bikes has a couple of pairs hanging up,

burko73

great, thanks loads for your help. I tried Charlie and someone else down here in the south but no joy. poor googling skills on my part.

akira

Neil’s wheels in Kingston as well.

steezysix
    Free Member

If you want a cheaper and more available option, the On One OG bars work really well on my Longitude. Would like to have Jones bars but can’t justify £150 handlebars on a £850 bike!

burko73

Justified by spending £800 on bike so saving cash for changing bits!?

frood
    Free Member

I’ve got the 710 loops on mine and it suits it really nicely op, enjoy. Heads up though needs a longer stem than a straight bar

steezysix
    Free Member

Justified by spending £800 on bike so saving cash for changing bits!?

Haha, true! I’ll get some at some point, just feel it’s a lot to pay for two pieces of aluminium! I see there’s a cheaper/heavier option offered now, might try those.

Andy

I have some 660 Silver loops am about to sell if any use? PM me please 😀

kcal

If OP isn’t a taker, Andy, I might be interested on behalf of partner, as might be better width.

bikesian65
    Free Member

There is a pair of Jones loops on eBay at the moment ( there not mine just spotted them when looking for something else)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘jones loop bars – who's got them in stock at the moment..?’ is closed to new replies.