Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • "Jointace" for my knackered old knees?
  • dingabell
    Free Member

I’ve had a lot of knee pain for years which doctors don’t seem to be able to do anything about. I take cod liver oil and glucosamine tablets every day, but during a ride they still kill me. A friend has recommended Jointace which is far more expensive but he reckons it’s brilliant. Has anyone tried it, and found it to be the answer to their knee problems, or as an old boy of 41 am I expecting too much?

flap_jack
    Free Member

go and see a good physio. could be as simple as muscle imbalance, very common with cyclists.

smogmonster

There was a recent study (i cant remember its name though) that concluded supplements for your joints do approximately bugger all. As long as you’re eating a balanced diet you should get all the glucosamine etc that your joints need. It also said taking them wont do any harm either though.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

My own experience was that when I stopped taking them my knees siezed up again.

argoose
    Free Member

Same here with cod liver oil. No takey=pain

ahwiles
    Free Member

my dad’s … 65.

he’s made out of tougher stuff than i am, but he gets a bit creaky without jointace.

(he’s as skeptical as anyone)

scaredypants

I was sceptical until I got onto google – they have magnetic plasters; how can that be wrong ?! 8)

deluded
    Free Member

I used Seven Seas Joint Care Comfrelieve cream for a dislocated shoulder and it was excellent – it’s specifically for joint pain.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Jointace" for my knackered old knees?’ is closed to new replies.