Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • John McAfee: Addict, coder, runaway
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Long lunches in your world CPt if you can read all that 😉

I tried yesterday and lost the will to life – assuming it the BBC link

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Junky, with Hong Kong and the US both on a day off, the paperclip market is stiflingly slow today! 😉

Or is it just that I can read quite quickly? (And without tracing my finger across the screen and mouthing the words out as I do it… 😉 )

willard

Ah, John McAfee, truly one of the world’s most legendary IT-related nutters!

A good read that, still waiting for the film to be made of his escape from Belize…

Dark-Side

Plenty of correspondence coming through from US colleagues here Flashy,I don’t think Columbus day is observed by too many companies nowadays.

Stop being slack, those little yellow sticky pads won’t sell themselves 😀

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg?[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Or is it just that I can read quite quickly? (And without tracing my finger across the screen and mouthing the words out as I do it… )

Chapeau sir a genuine belly laugh at that one

cheers_drive

Robert Downey Jnr to play him in the inevitable film? Sounds like he wouldn’t have to change much from Tony Stark

Drac

Read that the other day what an absolute mad life his lead, would seem that is often the case genius is so close to madness.

Drac

Robert Downey Jnr to play him in the inevitable film? Sounds like he wouldn’t have to change much from Tony Stark himself

FTFY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘John McAfee: Addict, coder, runaway’ is closed to new replies.