Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Johan Cruyff dead
  • jamj1974

Waiting for someone with not 1% of his ability, dedication and knowledge to call it “wendyball”.

An original thinker, a highly-effective and inspirational leader, a world class athlete. They don’t come along often…

Oh and I’m not a follower of football – but some athletes transcend their sport.

mefty
    Free Member

Oh and I’m not a follower of football – but some athletes transcend their sport.

Neither am I. But to put how important it is to the Dutch, one main channel suspended all programming all afternoon and maybe longer to discuss him for the day according to 5 live, which went out at 7.

jamj1974

Neither am I. But to put how important it is to the Dutch, one main channel suspended all programming all afternoon and maybe longer to discuss him for the day according to 5 live, which went out at 7.

I can imagine. I think he was one of the greats.

senorj

He was the first person I put on my bedroom wall ,age 7.
    He had the moves.
    Rip Johan

avdave2

And I can’t be the only one still with a burning sense of injustice over the 74 World Cup Final result.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Most(not all) people will die around the age +/- 1 or 2 year before or after the digit 9 in their age … observe …

100% die +\- 5 years of the digit 9, now that’s frightening

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Johan Cruyff dead’ is closed to new replies.