Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Joey Barton
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Tbh he’s just an average Huyton lad who cannot leave it behind. 3 members of his family are inside for 3 separate murders so maybe his behaviour is genetic. Spend some time in Huyton and you’d see that he’s no different to most others there.

theotherjonv

Gerrard is notorious for leading with his elbow when he jumps for headers. Each one is potentially more serious than a slap in the chest. Not that he isn’t averse to the swinging arm every now and then too.

surfer
    Free Member

As a Liverpool supporter I cant understand why Gerrard has been dragged into this.
    Is it because Liverpool are looking a stronger team than they were a few weeks ago so slagging off their form isnt really appropriate now, or could it be the press he is getting form many quarters all indicating he is possibly one of the greatest players in the workd currently in his position?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    surfer
    Free Member

You mean when he was totally battered for 90mins by Carl Henry of Wolves? Got up and walked away from every tackle. He did one little tackle and got booked.

That was as big a disgrace as JB’s behaviour and the referee allowed that to continue.

surfer
    Free Member

Gerrard is notorious for leading with his elbow when he jumps for headers. Each one is potentially more serious than a slap in the chest. Not that he isn’t averse to the swinging arm every now and then too.

Any evidence, I watch all the LFC games either at the ground or on the TV dont see a pattern.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

nickf
    Free Member

[removed – mod]

Elf, you’ve presumably got backup for that otherwise libellous statement, right? And you do realise you and STW might be liable should anyone choose to pursue this?

loddrik
    Free Member

[removed – mod]

Sounds like another way of saying ‘I don’t like homosexuals’ to me….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Edited because it’s only going to cause trouble and was perhaps a bit short-sighted of me. I apologise.

I suggest others edit their posts too, and we all move on.

carbon337
    Free Member

I think this thread has ran its cause to be honest and time for closure.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

loddrik – Member
    Tbh he’s just an average Huyton lad who cannot leave it behind. 3 members of his family are inside for 3 separate murders so maybe his behaviour is genetic. Spend some time in Huyton and you’d see that he’s no different to most others there.

Bit harsh to say most Huytoners are like that, my Mrs has family who live on the same estate as the Bartons and are most definately not of that ilk. However looking at the family track record Barton’s only hope of change was to make it in soimething such as football, which he has done, but he needs to “calm down la!” Still can’t stand the guy though.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Joey Barton’ is closed to new replies.