Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 252 total)
  • Joey Barton – discuss*
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The Pederson punch was the act of a player that had been constantly wound up for a whole game by a team who knew he was an easy target. The person who should have been ashamed after that incident was that dishonest prick Pederson, going down like he had just taken a twelve-bore after a shove.

Junkyard
    Free Member

and let me try a third time
    WHAT WOULD CONVINCE YOU
    Please dont tell me what you think as I can read
    PS how does he show intent to change if not be attending these and not commiting offences?
    Is arrogance illegal?
    Is it illegal to loose your temper?
    Actualy lets just see if you can answer one of these question …lets not push you too hard 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

lets not push you too hard

In case he goes down like Pederson.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

What would convince me – If he stopped acting like an arrogant twerp and stopped losing his temper.

DD -= agree with you about that.

Junkyard
    Free Member

If he stopped acting like an arrogant twerp and stopped losing his temper.

STW would be very quiet if this was made illegal.
    Compared to his previous it is some serious progress and it is not illegal.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVU6Twg2lg[/video]

timc
    Free Member

Barton better than wiltshire, having a laugh aren’t you…

Anyway Scott Parker won the PFA paler of the year, he’s english!

Gerrard & Lampard both had low key seasons by their own standards, but the level they have performed at over the last decade is a different class to anything Barton is capable of.

Got to love the Geordies, most deluded fans going, only thing Big about Newcastle football club is Mike Ashleys belly

M6TTF
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Nasty piece of work. Should be in jail
    POSTED 12 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

This. Best post tj ever made

warton
    Free Member

So being arrogant and losing your temper once in 24 months (still waiting for TJ to provide other examples, and examples of the FA banning people for non footballing issues) means you are still violent and should be in prison. Nice.

toys19
    Free Member

Its wendyball wgas.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Who’s Wendy Ball?

M6TTF
    Free Member

Young guy earning far too much money living life in the fast lane shocker – just like many of the other players. Hopefully he’ll learn his lesson and continue to turn his image around, they’ll be another young overpaid numbnut to take the limelight soon enough.

Coyote
    Free Member

^^This^^

GlitterGary
    Free Member

He’s a decent player though.

MSP

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw7agajLNAA[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

Its wendyball wgas.

So even though you knew this was a football thread, and is something you evidentially don’t give a shit about, you still felt the need to tell everyone this fact?

toys19
    Free Member

Of course, there is no point hating something unless you tell everyone about it! 😀

Someone has to think of the children.

And I didn’t know it was about football until I googled Joey Barton..

TheFlyingOx

re: overpaid pleb

If the company you worked for received millions and millions and millions of pounds in sponsorship and media rights, entirely as a result of what you and your colleagues do and how you do it, how much would you expect to be paid?

If a competitor was offering you more money for the same job, would you go?

bullheart
    Free Member

santacoops
    Free Member

Hes going on my fantasy football team starting 11 i reckon.

Jamie
    Free Member

transporter13
    Free Member

Good player in my book

yes, he’s been a naughty boy in the past but who hasnt? People have done worse than he.

Would like him in my team….at least he gives 100% every game which cant be said about a lot of players these days

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And I didn’t know it was about football until I googled Joey Barton..

And you didn’t bother to read the BOLD disclaimer in the OP?

😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

yes, he’s been a naughty boy in the past but who hasnt? People have done worse than he.

Equal maybe, not man cases of worse behaviour that I can think of (Woodgate/Bowyer incident apart).

But the point being, he carries on acting like an idiot – he needs to zip it. What on arth did he think he was achieving by blabbing on Twitter?

Twatter*

*Mods – **** can’t be that naughty a word – I learnt it as a child watching 70s family comedy.

Jamie
    Free Member

Twatter*

Congrats. You and Call Me Dave, have the same sense of humour.

MSP

But the point being, he carries on acting like an idiot – he needs to zip it. What on arth did he think he was achieving by blabbing on Twitter?

He probably thought he was drawing attention to the way NUFC is run, and to the fact that he feels harshly treated.
    iirc his comments do reflect what Carroll said when he was sold to Liverpool, that he wanted to stay, but the club wanted him out, in Carroll’s case there could be some understanding, 35mill was good money. But Nolan as well and now also looking like Enrique, apparently all players who wanted to stay and have done well for the club.

ps. I am not a Newcastle fan

toys19
    Free Member

And you didn’t bother to read the BOLD disclaimer in the OP?

I googled joey barton from the title before I read the thread. I read your disclaimer hence the wendyball comment, what exactly did you expect? 😆

If it was golf I wouldn’t have even opened it..

ScottChegg
    Free Member

You and Call Me Dave, have the same sense of humour

A bad sense of humour must be better than none?

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes toys it is hilarious,keep up the good work after all there is almost no end to your areas of ignorance

Jamie
    Free Member

A bad sense of humour must be better than none?

Well, obviously humour is purely based on the individuals perception, so the idea of a bad sense of humour is always going to be the opinion of the observer of that individual, rather than the observations of the individuals perception of the humour inducing material.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

He probably thought he was drawing attention to the way NUFC is run, and to the fact that he feels harshly treated.
    iirc his comments do reflect what Carroll said when he was sold to Liverpool, that he wanted to stay, but the club wanted him out, in Carroll’s case there could be some understanding, 35mill was good money. But Nolan as well and now also looking like Enrique, apparently all players who wanted to stay and have done well for the club.

Yeah I am sure that is what he was thinking – the point is that he is paid to play football, someone else is paid to run the football club. Why does he not think the money from the Carroll sale went on other players? TO PAY YOURS AND YOUR TEAM MATES INFLATED SALARIES OF COURSE YOU MORON. Of course the Chairman says the money will go on other players immediately after the sale – they have to say that to try to appease the fans. What is happening at Newcastle isn’t a recent thing, clubs the country over sell players to pay off debts.

toys19
    Free Member

naff off JY you miserable mary, I’m just having a bit of banter.

yunki
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

sorry I forgot the rulz your banter is funny and any other “banter” is just picking on you and not funny…it is another of your many endearing traits 😉 there added one this time so you know it is banter.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Personally I try to ignore banter because I can never tell if it is meant as banter or if the poster is just being a prick.

toys19
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

sorry I forgot the rulz your banter is funny and any other “banter” is just picking on you and not funny…it is another of your many endearing traits there added one this time so you know it is banter.

Ahh nice love you too. X

mastiles_fanylion – Member

Personally I try to ignore banter because I can never tell if it is meant as banter or if the poster is just being a prick.

Hmm MF you responded to me, and with a smiley so I thought we were just having some fun.. IF you are insinuating that I’m a prick and want me to go away please do say so and I’ll exit.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Hmm MF you responded to me, and with a smiley so I thought we were just having some fun.. IF you are insinuating that I’m a prick and want me to go away please do say so and I’ll exit.

It wasn’t meant as a personal attack and I am sleep deprived this morning. To be fair if I went to the toilet now I wouldn’t know which end to wipe. (But looking back, no it wasn’t directed at you).

I’m making (another) coffee…

toys19
    Free Member

I’m still in bed if that makes you feel any better..

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah, loads.

What are you wearing?

8)

duckman

Just a winning smile judging by his webcam……….

toys19
    Free Member

duckman, click on the quilt cam and you will see lederhosen. and a daffodil.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 252 total)

The topic ‘Joey Barton – discuss*’ is closed to new replies.