Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Joes Loop Bar Bag Options
  • letmetalktomark

Before I go with a Tom Cat from Wildcat are there any other I should consider?

On the off chance if you have a Tom Cat that you don’t need anymore ….. 😆

GregMay
    Free Member

Jones do there own one – but Wildcat are closer, and local.

No you can’t have mine.

justridemtb
    Free Member

Have a look at beerbabe.co.uk they do them out of recycled innertubes

benp1

Tomcat owner here too, works great (all my other stuff is Revelate)

bedmaker

I seem to remember reading about a revelate sweet roll with a Jones specific fixing.

letmetalktomark

Thanks Guys 😀

scotroutes

Sort of. It’s made by Revelate.

dovebiker

How much you wanting to carry? For day rides, a couple of Alpkit Stem Cells fills the hole nicely and carries my snacks and stuff I want quick access to. If more stuff like spare jacket etc, double-ended Alpkit Xtra drybag and pouch under the bars and move the stem cells to behind the bars – but might get in the way of the knees. Probably needs a bit of experimentation to find what works best with your set-up.

Clobber
    Free Member

Bit of a review here

http://bikepackersmagazine.com/3-jones-loop-h-bar-bags/

Beerbabe also has one… other than that if you are looking for bikepacking I love the revelate sweetroll…

Sweetroll’s and Jones Loop bars

Stedlocks
    Free Member

I use a north face sport hiker bum bag on mine…..just fold the waist straps into the back pocket, and use the adjustment straps to wrap around the forward section of the bar. This gives 9litres of main compartment space, with access to the zipped compartments through the middle of the bars. There are also external pockets and mesh bits for sticking stuff in…..works brilliantly, and easy to take off/put on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Joes Loop Bar Bag Options’ is closed to new replies.