Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • joblesstrack world
  • jimbobrighton
    Free Member

population, me. 🙁

so, what’s jeremy Kyle like these days? Loose Women?

seavers
    Free Member

Chin up fella….just get back on it ASAP and don’t even think of watching Jeremy Douche Kyle…Murder She Wrote and Monk are much better. Hope you find something soon.

lardman
    Free Member

what do (did) you do Jim?

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Theres Jobs out there,I was made redundant after 13 years for the same company,got a new job in 4 days,2 of them were the weekend

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jimbo, my old chap, not the news I’d been expecting! That’s not good!

Erm. There’s a job going at a place I know in an industrial estate on the edge of Guildford if you’re keen. I could put in a good word for you! 😉

Now, on to more serious stuff – Change equals opportunity. This is the change, now, let’s see about grabbing that opportunity, eh?

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

cheers chaps – travel trade but looking (and have been looking for a while) for a change, so not too gutted, just a stress is all – first time I’ve been unemployed since uni 13 years ago….

seavers
    Free Member

If you are an experianced graphic designer near Leeds I know someone who is looking….

bigmountainscotland
    Free Member

If you ever fancied trying your hand as a bike courier, there’s always opportunities… (genuinely)

lardman
    Free Member

Neilson? by any chance?
    Whats the change you are looking for? Just asking, because a local employer of Brightonians… you never know who might be looking.

charliedontsurf

I was unemployed for quite a while, one of thatchers unlucky children… But boy was my surfing good, and i cycled hundreds of miles every week. Got to the point where I could not afford enough food to fuel my cycling. So I got creative and cycled out to the country and “liberated” food from fields. Charlie the veg poacher.

Keep away from the beer and the telly…. And you will get it all back on track.

chutney13
    Free Member

First day unemployed for twelve years tomorrow. Strange feeling, kind of hopeful but a bit stressful too.
    Happy hunting.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘joblesstrack world’ is closed to new replies.