• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by tlr.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • joberg2c any one done this
  • slowuphill
    Free Member

Looking at this 9 day ride/race next year. anyone doe it? any good?

hofnar
    Free Member

I haven’t but many off my mates have. What kind of riding or experience are you after?

piesoup
    Free Member

Happybiker has, I’ll give him a shout…

Hanky

Signed up for 2017 with the Mrs and a few mates, one of whom is doing for a second time and highly recommends it. Take it you’ve seen this?

kilo

Done sani2c which uses the last three days of joberg2c a few times. Always a well run event, great food both on the course and in the evenings. Good course for the last three days much much more xc than enduro. For sani2c the training is more getting the miles in, it’s not technical, joberg may be a bit different as Sani has a big corporate element, . Earplugs (or sleeping tabs) are essential for the overnight tent city 🙂
    The RSA forum bikehub.co.za is great for getting info and tips. You can travel light and we signed up for the bike mechanic service to cut down on faffage. The massage service is good to
    After finishing we always go up to Durban for a few days recovery, th oyster box is a great hotel for this. South Africans are really nice and will be impressed you’ve travelled down to race.

happybiker
    Free Member

Brilliant race, the first 3 days are fairly flat but longer distances. The views and riding for the remainder are amazing, it’s really well organised and the food, during the riding and at night is incredible. Highly recommended!

Dogsby

I’m going!

Really looking forward to it.

Dogsby

Dogsby

Slowuphill,

Just paid the deposit. Have you decided yet?

Dogsby

Less than 4 weeks to go. Watching the Cape Epic highlights for motivation.

Anyone else coming?

Dogsby

tlr

Not this year, but high on the list for 2018. I’d.be very interested to hear your thoughts on it afterwards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘joberg2c any one done this’ is closed to new replies.