Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Job lot on "Unexplained" Deaths
  • Swelper
    Free Member

Having a wee gander on the BBC website, cuppa in hand before getting my head down for the night. And surprised to find these two examples of what is being called “Unexplained” Deaths

Now, I’m no expert on such matters, but in this day an age one would of thought that medical and forensic science would be able to establish the causes of death

Exhibit “A”

Exhibit “B”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Combination of factors that in themselves wouldn’t certainly cause death.

See that the problem with Science we like to prove things with proof. If there is not enough then we cannot prove it.

If you want definitive answers where facts are missing try TV or Religion

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Both drugs related, waiting for tox reports.

maccruiskeen

in the first story the death is ‘unexplained’ because the post mortem that might explain the death hasn’t happened yet

martinhutch

In ‘exhibit A’,they’re waiting for the post mortem, which gives you a clue as to why it’s currently unexplained.

In ‘exhibit B’, there were reports that the body might have been in situ at the apartment for up to four weeks after death, which might be complicating matters.

So a couple of pretty crap exhibits, really. Case dismissed.

jota180
    Free Member

My daughter’s mates mother was found dead at home a few weeks ago just sat on the sofa

The PM found no reason for the death and recorded it as Sudden adult death [or something like that] she was 42

Swelper
    Free Member

So a couple of pretty crap exhibits, really

Maybe so, some are more informed on matters than myself. Hence the question

Crap statement, really LOL 😆

ourmaninthenorth

The PM found no reason for the death and recorded it as Sudden adult death [or something like that] she was 42

Often (but not always) as a result of an unknown genetic fault with the electrical conducting cells in the heart – heart stops, but there’s no physical trace of why that might be.

Second highest cause of death in young men in Thailand is due to one such condition (Brugada Syndrome).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Job lot on "Unexplained" Deaths’ is closed to new replies.