Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • "Jesus is not coming back" admit Vatican
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Via Facebook feed, this came through. I giggled and took a peek, seems Aliens and Jesus feature highly on this site. Worth a punt if you fancy looking through thick rimmed glasses..tinted obvz..

The Vatican admits Jesus isn’t coming back..

Jesus is not coming back..

johnners
    Free Member

You take their word for it if you want, I’ll believe it when I don’t see it.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Can you blame him?

Xylene
    Free Member

Too busy not undoing bolts

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Gee thanks!, that’s just ruined my afternoon.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Progress.

Just waiting now for them to recognise that he was never there in the first place and then that’s a wrap.

No more escape comforts for in-house paedophiles.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I was going to add “thank Christ for that” to the OP, but thought betterer of it.

Kryton57

Obviously after Brexit there’s not even freedom of movement from Jerusalem…

loddrik
    Free Member

He went away…?

CheesybeanZ

Dibs on his bike …

[b]

gears_suck
    Free Member

Progress.

Just waiting now for them to recognise that he was never there in the first place and then that’s a wrap.

No more escape comforts for in-house paedophiles.

Joke or not, that’s incredibly ignorant.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

^^ total agreement here from a non religious individual

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That’s just his thing.

ads678

I’m completely non religious. But reckon there probably was a ‘jesus’ at some point in history.

God however….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Ignorant”, how?

CountZero

I’m completely non religious. But reckon there probably was a ‘jesus’ at some point in history.

God however….
    I don’t think there’s any doubt whatsoever that there was a prophet called Jesus, any more than there was one called Mohammed…
    Whether there’s actually an omnipotent being, a God, who created everything and who speaks personally to those special people who are receptive and who believe in Him, well, that’s a whole other matter…

bearnecessities

..an ecumenical one at that.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

That’s a shame, has he left a forwarding address? I’ve still got his book.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No evidence. Hearsay only.

The “New Testament” books are all inconsistent and contradictory. Written like made up stories long after the events they portray by people who were not even born in the period. Hearsay not histories.

fongsaiyuk
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And on that bombshell….
    The Vatican wine division is also folding as their efforts still taste like water.

AD

Surprised Momentum haven’t been tweeting that the Vatican are mistaken. JC is here and is currently leading the chosen ones to the promised land…

MoreCashThanDash

Doesn’t Josephus’s History make reference to Jesus as a rebel Jewish leader?

Vague recollection that I’ve not bothered to Googlecheck. Non believer but interested in the historical aspect of Christianity.

funkmasterp

Everybody knows Jesus left to fight crime with Z Chris Tucker

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ4Ui8izKk[/video]

Not really related, but I’ve always loved the irony of a carpenter being killed by wood and nails. Always wondered if he was dismayed by the craftsmanship or the type of nails they used.

strawman
    Free Member

I was sitting on the fence with regards to regards to Jesus, God, the Bible and all that… Stuff. 3 years ago I had a bit of
    of a moment. After looking into the nefarious activities of the Vatican, Freemasonry, illuminati, skull and bones society, Rothschilds et Al. I St started reading the King James Bible. For a while I couldn’t do it, would fall asleep after a page or so. One night as I was going upstairs to bed, I picked the Bible up and opened it to a random page. I read “by professing themselves to be wise, men have become fools” I closed the book at, what I though was a little while later. Turned out it was 4 hours later, I’d been stood at the bottom of the stairs the whole time. Now had two hours until I had to go to work, I wasn’t tired, felt energised, went to work with a new mindset. I realised this.. The devil owns the fence. Best I get off it and find out for myself rather than listening to “the world” and other people’s opinion. Blessings to you all.

strawman
    Free Member

Also I started biking again after giving up weed, this is as a direct result of reading the Bible which has told me more about myself than any other book. It’s a gift folks.

strawman
    Free Member

The Vatican and the pope do not have a direct link to God by the way, and Catholic priest’s do not have the power to turn a wafer and some wine into the body and blood of Jesus through magic rituals, that’s just a power trip and nonsense.

tjagain

Id be pretty sure there was a guy ( or perhaps more than one) who wandered around ancient palestine being a pest to the romans and telling folk about his philosophy.

However from what I understand of the history it seems he was around 10ad and in what is now lebanon mainly. He would also have been semitic in appearance, short, dark skinned dark hair

Completely differnt question to is there a god. If there is a god why is he so nastyu? Why is the protestant god the right one and the muslim one not. Is the holy day saturday or sunday?

Why is the protestant god the right one and the muslim one not.

To be slightly picky, they are technically the same god. Its how that God’s earthly followers interpret divine writ that has lead to all the differences that religious types deem so important.

nemesis
    Free Member

Isn’t that a separate question – ie whether there is a God and which religion has the details right?

SaxonRider

I can’t believe that some lame-ass joke article has precipitated serious responses.

I wouldn’t have commented at all, myself, as I wanted to see the thread die, but since it still keeps floating to the top, I might as well enter my plea for either a) a serious religious debate/discussion or b) to let this thread remain the joke it started as.

tazzymtb

To be slightly picky, they are technically the same god. Its how that God’s earthly followers interpret divine writ that has lead to all the differences that religious types deem so important.

what about the norse gods? there’s lots of them and to be fair, they are damn sight funkier than this whole one god thing.

They have beards, they drink, they ride bikes (odin is mean downhiller and Loki has some sick tricks for the rampage)….surely the prefect pantheon for any respectable single track forumite

what about the norse gods?

I’d prefer the Greek pantheon. After all, the weather’s probably better and I imagine they’d wash more often.

tjagain

I like the Hindu gods. Lots of them are full of mischief, there is a god for pretty much everything and if they don’t give you straight answers to questions asked.

Norse heaven Valhalla sounds like the best heaven tho

nickc

Is it that time again already!?

Can we not have a sticky religion thread like the Trump one and have all the big hitters have at each other in perfect splendid isolation?

miketually
    Free Member

I might as well enter my plea for either a) a serious religious debate/discussion or b) to let this thread remain the joke it started as.

You’re not even new here…

strawman
    Free Member

Let’s go cycling. I’m all for that.

poah
    Free Member

strawman – Member

Let’s go cycling. I’m all for that.

wish I could but I’m daddy day care

funkmasterp

I wouldn’t have commented at all, myself, as I wanted to see the thread die, but since it still keeps floating to the top, I might as well enter my plea for either a) a serious religious debate/discussion or b) to let this thread remain the joke it started as.

Just ask yourself ‘what would Jesus do?’ mainly because you can’t ask him as he’s not coming back 🙁

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘"Jesus is not coming back" admit Vatican’ is closed to new replies.