Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Jeremy Vine Show
  • scotabroad

Been said before, but Gordon Bennett sitting here whilst working and listening to the vitroil that some folk spew out is enough to give one indigestion so it is. 😐

Kuco

Always change station when he comes on. If I want to listen to people bitch and moan about the slightest thing I come here 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

A few on here are only a step away from calling him I bet!

ollie
    Free Member

I thought Piers Morgan was next? Or did I miss that thread?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Keva
    Free Member

switch to BBC music6 it’s miles better, plus you won’t have to listen Jeremy Vine or the attention seeking nerds that phone into radio stations.

Kev

scotabroad

Yes was about to switch it over when this doc comes on to talk about clinical depression and I found it very interesting indeed (wont admit to it being useful!). 😳

sweepy
    Free Member

The Jeremy Vine show actually call people regularly who they know they can rely on for an obnoxious rant.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

They were cyclist bashing again a few minutes ago.

I used to respect that guy as a serious journalist!

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Thank god for Radcliffe & Maconie on play again, I can just about stomach Ken Bruce (only ’cause of popmaster) but Jeremy Vine & Steve Wright are a step to far

soobalias
    Free Member

i call Jezza about twice a week.

sweepy
    Free Member

Its an outrage!

br
    Free Member

Its Joe Public who call and the best selling newspaper is The Sun, although its mainly Daily Mail readers who call in to his show.

Bunnyhop

Did anyone hear the Ken Bruce show this morning.
    I only got the end of some story, where it seemed some friends went out in the cold and snow, realising it was foolish and struggling to get home (I think), when out of the forest on a track rides an mtber. They thought no-one else could possibly be out in that weather. It made me laugh.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I heard that & thought it could be me on the bike 🙂

brassneck

scotabroad – I Thank You 🙂

keavo
    Free Member

jeremy vine…..what a big whining fanny, can’t stand the sound of his voice.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Love the Jeremy Vine show, the people that phone in/comment are so completely mental it makes me realise how ace my life is!

I enjoyed listening the other day to some woman who was so utterly convinced that contraception is a sin and gays go to hell, madness!! Imagine living a life like that, just imagine it!

We get the Daily Express at work (well actually we get yesterdays paper in the cafeteria if you get me) and I thoroughly enjoy reading the daily outrage they spew about everything.

I find it hard to believe that someone (most likely the same people as above….) would deliberately go out and buy said paper and think of it as a serious piece of journalism.

The front page caught me eye today, ref Europe.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Jeremy Vine Show’ is closed to new replies.