Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Jeremy Kyle…..
  • DT78
    Free Member

What a pile of crap, are these real people or actors….?

Why does no one slap him when he shouts at them?

6 weeks of watching this is going to turn me into a mindless goon

thepurist

Not long till countdown mate – which arm is immobilised? 😀

DT78
    Free Member

Not long till countdown mate – which arm is immobilised

Thanks – first time I’ve laughed since Fri 🙂

Sadly it’s the right

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GSuperstar
    Free Member

Me and 3 really good mates had chance to be in the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show, brilliant right? What could be funnier!

Went along, all of us get pretty immature when we’re together as you do with old school friends, we all got our ‘whooping’ and ‘booing’ voices ready to be the best audience they’d ever seen. Praying for a lie detector test! Sleeping with blah blah blah…

Our topics:

My daughter killed herself and then we found out she was a prostitute.

My sons death is ruining our marriage.

And we left before the third.

LHS
    Free Member

What a pile of crap, are these real people or actors….?

Why does no one slap him when he shouts at them?

Yet you CHOOSE to watch it. 😯

jon1973
    Free Member

DVD box sets will keep you sane.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Chav TV!

nickjb
    Free Member

‘Helicopter heroes’ then ‘homes under the hammer’. No need to go near Jeremy Kyle. There was a MTBer who skewered his thigh with his brake lever today, a 50 something riding a Marin so maybe someone from here… except he was actually out riding.

Admiralable
    Free Member

a 50 something riding a Marin so maybe someone from here… except he was actually out riding.

This made me lol!

Keyboard warriors the lot of us 🙂

Lets get rid of Jeremy Kyle and have STW’ers running his show!

Especially Fred and TJ

enfht
    Free Member

Fugly chavs

TheFlyingOx

That helicopter heroes can be nasty though. Last time I watched it, there was a guy out in the peaks came off his MTB. Somehow, he got his foot caught in the rear wheel spokes between the seatstay and chainstay and it almost totally severed his foot at the ankle. Lots of gratuitous shots of blood pooling round rocks and agonising screams from the poor guy. Not a nice episode.

loddrik
    Free Member

Jeremy Kyle is great, it allows one to feel superior…

tonyd

Only seen it a couple of times, but it seems to that the aim of the whole show is to make Jeremy Kyle feel superior. I wonder if he has any friends or can walk down the street without getting thumped?!

OP – get yourself the Sopranos box set, I was laid up last year and watched the whole lot almost back to back!

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

nickjb – Member
    ‘Helicopter heroes’ then ‘homes under the hammer’. No need to go near Jeremy Kyle. There was a MTBer who skewered his thigh with his brake lever today, a 50 something riding a Marin so maybe someone from here… except he was actually out riding.

Having survived long term sickness & absence from work, I can testify that JK isn’t required viewing, Beeb1 morning viewing with Discovery channel afternoon viewing has made up my days for the past 9 months. Not watched JK once, threatened I’d go back to work no matter what my medics said if I started watching JK.

loddrik
    Free Member

I go through phases of sky plussing it, it’s hilarious.

hels
    Free Member

OMG read a book, any book, do it now !

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Trawlermen, Ax-men and Ice Road Truckers got me through recovery from my shoulder op and going for a walk for a paper from a newsagent further away each day gave me something to do as well

brick
    Free Member

Bargain Hunt is the king of daytime tv

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Jeremy Kyle…..’ is closed to new replies.