• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • jeremy hunt (politicians) nonsense
  • onehundredthidiot

While telling us why junior doctors were the new teachers/coalminers/steelworkers young Mr Hunt used the phrase

“three times less” and I have no idea what this means. Is it a third?

Does two times less mean a half? If so one times less sounds like you have more but actually you have none (by the same “logic”)

Please help, my brain hurts.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Don’t worry. James Naughtie got it right.

grum
    Free Member

Yup makes no sense at all.

This is the arch-Tory who apparently wants us all to be more like workers in a communist dictatorship. He needs to to get in the sea asap.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

Perhaps it’s a bit like “thrice nay”

presumably he’s promoting himself for a pamtomime career – villain, obvz

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

He speaks through an orifice incapable of emitting convincing polemic–you’ll do yourself an injury if you try to attribute any kind of logic to his word-farts.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Daft phrase indeed but hardly an interesting diversion from the continuing Labour Party shambles of the last few days which fills the Sunday papers ? More critism in the Observer/Gauradin as Labour has totally lost the only left leaning national paper. From what we’re seeing with Labour we will be hearing a lot more from Hunt for a very long time.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You don’t half make yourself look silly sometimes jamba.

nickc

hardly an interesting diversion from the continuing Labour Party shambles

The Minister of State for Health making no sense whatsoever when speaking to perhaps the most significant group within our healthcare system (and at the same time making a hash of the negotiations) is “hardly an interesting diversion” from a row about an internal advisor?

You’ve said some daft whataboutery in the past Jamb, but even by your weird world view, that’s a cracker…

grum
    Free Member

I hope he’s constantly trolling because its depresses me to think there are people as idiotic and bigoted as him out there.

My favourite bit of BS of his was when he said that all the migrants in Calais must be African (despite all the actual evidence to the contrary) because he saw a lot of black faces on a news report and the camp is nicknamed ‘the jungle’.

There are no words….

lemonysam
    Free Member

Daft phrase indeed but…

Ok, who had three words in the how-long-will-it-take-for-jambalaya-to-turn-this-into-an-attack-on-Labour sweepstake?

DrJ

get in the sea

What does this actually mean?

DrJ

You don’t half make yourself look silly sometimes jamba.

Most resembles the Kremlin stooges that flood the comment sections below Ukraine news items.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What does this actually mean?

Probably best to check Twitter for that one DrJ. You’ll get a good impression for what it means.

EDIT: @getinthesea

grum
    Free Member
    outofbreath
    Free Member

My favourite bit of BS of his was when he said that all the migrants in Calais must be African

I’m sure I’ve read that the vast majority of migrants at Calais are African. From Eritrea(sp?) IIRC.

When Lybia was a functioning state African migrants would usually stop there and get jobs, now we’ve destabalized Lybia they keep going and come to Europe.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

These quotes of BS- are they Jambayla’s or Hunts’s..?

grum
    Free Member

Think there’s quite a mix of Afghan, Syrians, Iraqis and people from various African countries. It was more just the stunning lack of logic involved in saying ‘well I saw lots of black faces on the news and it’s called the jungle, so….’ As if that’s in any way useful evidence of anything. The guy is either a massive troll or an imbecile (or maybe both)

Edit: my quote was of jambalaya

DrJ

‘well I saw lots of black faces on the news

Was it on the news of from his car window? Either way …

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘jeremy hunt (politicians) nonsense’ is closed to new replies.