Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Jeremy Clarkson- round the bend… if I read it will I die ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Asda special £3.75 got to be worth a read…

MartynS

you won’t die. Some of it may be quite funny… go on try something new

KonaTC

Sadly the bloke has turned into a doughnut and even at £3.75 I still couldn’t part with my own money

bigdean

The books are crap. Just a collection of his newspaper articles, or the last one i read was.

Now the old stigs book was good, not brilliant but an interesting view on the top gear set up.

butcher

The books are crap. Just a collection of his newspaper articles, or the last one i read was.

I tried to read one once and I found that it was only entertaining if you imagined it read out in the voice of Jeremy Clarkson. It was a chore to try and make it funny because the words by themselves just weren’t.

loughor
    Free Member

I read somewhere that if you have one JC book then it’s OK, two is dubious, three is just unforgiveable. Never read one myself though.

jfletch
    Free Member

I get bought them as presents every so often.

If you like his columns but never read them in the paper then they are are entertaining read, the general ones being better than the car ones. I think round the bend is a car one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Jeremy Clarkson- round the bend… if I read it will I die ?’ is closed to new replies.