Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 330 total)
  • Jeremy Clarkson continues to be a moron
  • retro83
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Further down the road he did the Topgear ‘loser’ symbol on his head.

Did he know you then?

😉

Drac

Further down the road he did the Topgear ‘loser’ symbol on his head.

Except it’s isn’t the Top Gear symbol. Funnily enough JC first used it when doing a parody of what an ST driving may be like.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXr50LNJfM[/video]

samuri
    Free Member

The article by Jeremy is even more ridiculous than the original photo and comment. I do begin to question the blurring between his persona and his real life beliefs. He harps on about a childs toy, his wife and him cycling recreationally, people invading a game. It’s clear he sees a bike as something for nothing more than fun rather than an extremely viable way to get to work, to go shopping, to go round a friends.

it’s also clear that he really does think that the bigger and more powerful you are, the more rights you have which is a very sad thing to perceive about anyone. If we can’t look after the most vulnerable, we’ve failed as a species.

I think what bothered me most about the whole thing though is that he talks about banning cyclists from his Twitter timeline but at no point seems to have any issue with the steady stream of death threats towards cyclists that continue to fill it up. Absolutely bizarre and a little sickening.

Think on that when you hang on his every word.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Blimey JC’s article is ridiculous.

cinnamon_girl

Still no reply from the Sunday Times.

itsme
    Free Member

Has anyone got an email address for Kaya Burgess at the Times? I can’t find one.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Itsme, a quick google: http://www.mediauk.com/newspapers/people/24870/kaya-burgess

Definitely on twitter anyway.

itsme
    Free Member

DD, I’d rather sandpaper my eyeballs than sign up to twitter!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You can sign up, get in contact and then never use it again. 🙂

There’s a speculative email address on that page that might be worth a try.

DavidB
    Free Member

You’re all forgetting the real problem Clarkson has, his first name is Jeremy

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 330 total)

The topic ‘Jeremy Clarkson continues to be a moron’ is closed to new replies.