Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • JensonUSA – some feedback
  • daveb
    Free Member

I bought some Reba forks from JensonUSA the other day. My stupid Mastercard company knocked the payment back as it had been bought over the internet and didnt tell me. Jenson were excellent, very helpful and everything was sorted out on Wednesday. Forks turned up today, pretty excellent service IMO.

therevokid
    Free Member

have to agree with that – bought some reba disc only lowers as CRC
    screwed me over … 3 days from order to on my door mat 🙂

solarider
    Free Member

Slightly off your original topic, but you raise a relevant point. I regularly buy bits from the US (still cheaper and sometimes just as quick as the UK unfortunately), but just lately every internet purchase from the US gets refused by the credit card company (Mastercard again!) and I get a call from their fraud dept the next day. Has there been a sudden crackdown? It's becoming a right pain.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tails
    Free Member

jesus 3 days door to door i'm waiting 9 days from high intesty bikes in the states. who do they ship with?

awh
    Free Member

solarider – I had problems with my card. Phoned my bank and they said a load of Mastercard details had been stolen and my card was potentially open to fraud. No problems since they issued my new card.

chakaping
    Free Member

Ordered Friday PM and stuff arrived Monday AM here.

Brilliant.

daveb
    Free Member

Mastercard took two days to contact me, Jenson emailed me the next day but said they would try again. This happened a while back as well, again with an oversees purchase. I dont mind them being cautious but think they should phone you at the time for confirmation rather than declining it until they can be bothered phoning.

Sidney
    Free Member

I've had good experience with Jenson too. I ordered Avid Code f/r brakes Tues 1am. By 11am Thurs they'd arrived. I was mightily impressed!

cb

Did any of you guys have to "register" with them first i.e. send ID etc? I had to photocopy a passport and the card front and back. Same with Cambria.

daveb
    Free Member

nope, didnt need to register or supply any details apart from address and payment

stompy

Did any of you have to pay UK side importation taxes??

vadar
    Free Member

Used them loads of times with my credit card over the years with no problems at all.
    Never got taxed on most things either. lucky me.

daveb
    Free Member

Not been taxed yet but I think these things can take alittle while to get through to you

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘JensonUSA – some feedback’ is closed to new replies.