Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Jenson USA – delivery times
  • swoosh
    Free Member

I ordered a small item from Jenson USA on 22nd January and it was shipped on 24th January but I have not yet recieved the item. I paid the minimum for postage via USPS 1st Class International. Jensons website says allow 10 business days for delivery. We are now on day 13. I have tracked it on USPS site and it gives me this info:

-Processed through Sort Facility, January 24, 2011, 6:22 pm, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
    -Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 29, 2011

I don’t really understand – does this mean it has left the US? Is there any other way of tracking international shipments?

This is the first time i’ve ordered from Jenson so have no idea what their delivery times are like. Is this normal? How long do things taken for you guys in the past? I haven’t bothered contacting Jenson as I doubt they would be able to get more info from USPS than the website shows.

jedi

i got my hd go pro from jensonusa. turned up in a week

swoosh
    Free Member

jedi – which delivery option did you choose for the hd cam?

jedi

they sent it to me! 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

They usually only take a few days, but may have switched from the excellent FedEx to another UK partner recently.

Drop them a line, they’re really helpful.

mazdarati

Ordered some stuff by Fedex from Jenson on 3 different occassions and unbelievably had each item in 3 days to Republic of Ireland 🙂

turbojared
    Free Member

@Swoosh, Your order should NOT have taken that long. My only thoughts are that the usps got caught up in the brutal snow storm in the mid west, but still 16-17 days is ABNORMAL. either email or give our customer service reps a call and we’ll see if we can’t track it down.

jedi

high5 jared 🙂

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Last order came in FIVE days via Fedex but that was about 6 months ago.

swoosh
    Free Member

Well, I found out why it took so long… it got caught at Customs and I have a Tax to pay on it!!! £11.75 – It only cost me £34 for the item.

Anyway, I’ll get it tonight when i pay the tax.

I’ve always been wary of ordering from overseas because of the customs import tax. I’m only ordered 2 things and 50% get caught, not a good ratio.

Diawl
    Free Member

Very unlucky there Swoosh. I’ve never paid import duty on anything. I’ve probably jinxed myself now though.

davidwazz
    Free Member

I won’t order from Jenson again – like Swoosh I got stung with import duty which made a reasonably set of tyres very over priced!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I ordered some carbon bars on Christmas eve, they arrived on 28th Dec, brilliant service, no duty to pay either… (FedEx)

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve always had to pay import duty. Maybe because I buy quite a lot of stuff each time to save postage. I factor it into the price and it’s still often good value if buying from their closeouts section.

They used to deliver and then bill you for the tax later though. Jenson take note: if you’re not using FedEx in UK anymore and people’s parcels are gettign helpd up then you’re going to lose a lot of trade over here.

swoosh
    Free Member

the main reason for ordering from jensonUSA was because they had the item in stock. Its a Pauls Chain Keeper so limited availability over here and neither stockist had them in stock so had to order from US and AspireVelo didn’t have them either. It helped that on initial price JensonUSA were the cheapest, probably would of been cheaper to wait til BrickLaneBikes had them in stock and driven to London to pick it up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Jenson USA – delivery times’ is closed to new replies.