Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • #jennride (southlakes100)info for the weekend and entry on the day
  • Plovair

Andy Plovair You won the Adventure cycling Festival weekend ticket email me and I will give you the code

And permission to attend has been granted 😀

Buzzard
    Free Member

Contact details for the photographers please? Was it Joolze Dymond at the end taking pics in front of the screen?

postierich
    Free Member
    postierich
    Free Member

Joolze was taking pics but for Cranked magazine
    https://www.cranked.cc

Doubt they will be for sale but in the magazine

joolzed
    Free Member

Hi Guys, yep was me taking pics for a feature in the next issue of Cranked magazine. This means I can’t release the images before the article is published, but they will appear on my website when the article is done. More than happy to sell copies on and even happier to pass the dosh onto the charity. Issue 10 prob due out August. So bear with us. Trust me they are worth the wait

brennak

^^^^^^^
    That’s brilliant, I was one of the early starters so missed all the photos, apart from the ones you too at the end, I’m the guy who wondered if he was the oldest participant.

nedrapier

Brennak: rear rack? Yellow jacket?

brennak

^^^^^^^
    No rear rack, yellow jacket only when it rained morning of day one, I was on an overloaded 26″ Cotic Rocket

nedrapier

Different chap I was thinking of then!

nedrapier

Some pics I took on the way round:

It’d be unrepresentative without a pic of the rain!

One of the two brothers who billy-goated past us walking up Garburn Pass. We yo-yoed with them and their Dad on the way down. Edit: captions go with the photos above them! 😀

Turning the corner on the last climb

Safe! Cheers again, Rich!

postierich
    Free Member

Great pics next years route planning is under way expect Walna Scar /Seathwaite as your furthest point 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘#jennride (southlakes100)info for the weekend and entry on the day’ is closed to new replies.