Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Jeffsy 29
  • mahalo

Any 2017 owners? What time of year did they unfold the range, were they any different to the 2016 ones?

I’m just trying to ascertain when we might see 2018 models. I want one, but as you may be aware there is no stock of L 2017 bikes in any flavour except the CF Two. I still am extremely tempted by the CF Two as its predominately RS & shimano and the other bits I’d be upgrading anyway – but I am loath to take the plunge if a new range is imminent, especially if it comes with the new Pike…!

bennyboy1
    Free Member

I could be wrong but am fairly sure YT bring their new bikes for availability in around February / March each year. You could be in for a long wait for the new range (from Feb 2018 onwards).

orangespyderman

I have a 2017 model. They started being delivered in March/April/May of this year. So if you want to ride one, ignore the announcement dates, you’ll not get a 2018 in your living room until spring next year, I think. I have a CF One and it’s absolutely marvellous…

mahalo

Really! Good to know thanks…

bigbloke
    Free Member

Yes info was released late Feb/March with bikes available few weeks later.

I have a CF2 by choice for more flexibilityfor me (plus I preffered the shimano xt spec), but it really is just a change to one ring which is simple and drop the shifter, I believe it’s a breeze if it’s the raceface chainset.

Brilliant bike, really is. Bit of a Swiss army knife type of bike. I have mine set in High flip chip position for a slightly more snappy spritely feel and my riding is not as downwards focused anyway

Very little changes between 2016 to 2017 bikes just a little spec difference.

mahalo

Well I don’t wanna wait a year for one so now I’m deliberating taking the plunge or buying one 2nd hand with a view to upgrading next spring….

ivorhogseye
    Free Member

The current model has only been available for 7 weeks so you are not jumping in at the end of a models life cycle

russyh
    Free Member

Large and XL stock is due in the end of June according to their website. I am absolutely over the moon with mine! So fast, comfortable and stable! But still
    Immensely fun! Get one ordered

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Jeffsy 29’ is closed to new replies.