Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • jeeze,being unfit sucks!!!
  • racefaceec90

i just don't understand it.i gave up drinking/smoking around 5 years ago.admittedly i do not ride my bike as much as i used to(problems with depression/motivation).but the thing is,i seemed to go a lot faster/further when i did smoke/drink.back then 2002,i had a cannondale f800,and just seemed to fly on it(could cycle 50+miles on it relatively easy).but now i just struggle to cycle 25-30 miles offroad/50 miles on towpath to bath.i have an s works carbon hardtail,fitted with 06 fsr stumpy comp components. i have no intention of starting drinking/smoking again,but it just seems crazy that i was faster when i did do those things!!!!i just wondered what anyone might think/advice.thanks very much. 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

Get your head sorted and all will be fine again.

racefaceec90

thanks Trolling Zoo Fighter for replying.i am definitely starting to ride my bike again(thanks in part to this forum,and all the great people on it!!!) i have done 2 rides with people from the singletrack massive,and it was great to ride with them!!!i do realize how much i love mountain biking,when i am riding!!! 😀

uplink
    Free Member

you need to change the 06 components for 09s – then you'll be flying 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘jeeze,being unfit sucks!!!’ is closed to new replies.