Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Jeepers! Whats Bjork got on her head
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

….and shoud the RSPCA be informed? 😯

racefaceec90

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Watching Later on the tellybox. Will see if I can get a pic

kimbers

i dunno but im liking her backing singers

donsimon
    Free Member

Jools?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

That’s it. Wonder if it’s dead?

stumpy01

^^^ contender for thread title of the year? 😀

racefaceec90

😀 i love bjork

kimbers

that pic was from a gig she did in july so if its the same animal its well preserved

that aside i thought shes excellent

chilli peppers not quite so convincing

spacemonkey

Has Anthony just finished rehearsing at the Blue Oyster Bar?

yunki
    Free Member

I’d hoped this was a thread about a new TV celebrity panel show like ‘what’s my line’..

still.. Bjork is most definitely excellent.. very alluring..
    I’m not 100% sold on her music though but I’m still quite glad that she continues to make it..

hels
    Free Member

It’s probably keeping her alive. Saw her onstage with the Sugar Cubes in (ahem) 1990ish and with what she seemd to have in her system then surprised she could even focus, let alone sing. But she did and it was fab I have to say. Maybe she has cleaned up in the last 20 years tho. She must be in her late 40s by now ??

hora
    Free Member

Bjork is the only person that I’d actually stalk.

Lifer
    Free Member

She’s always trying something new, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t but when it does it’s sublime.

And she makes me laugh – about 4 mins 30 in (but Space Ghost is all gold tbh)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFjdNvb9Rzs[/video]

scruff
    Free Member

Bjorks backing singers are hot, Bjork is ace. I want to go to Iceland, home of hot Viking girlz and ultra-talented mega-wierdos.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I thought she performed really well. Haven’t been a fan of hers, thought last nights performance was “in keeping” but I did actually almost understand the song and what she was trying to do. Which for me was quite some revelation I can tell you.

Her backing singers were introduced as some Norwegan Female Choir. I think theres mileage in them touring on thier own.. Wonder if anyones thought about that yet.

After Jools introduced them, I think he can safely afford himself a name change to “Drools Norwegan” (See what I did there.. I changed Jools for Drools and changed his surname from Holland to thier country or origin…)

Do I always have to spell this stuff out??

hora
    Free Member

Lads calm down otherwise you’ll get a woman who rides a bicycle complaining about too much sexism on a forum.

Lifer
    Free Member

That or a someone with an unmerited sense of persecution.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

SH EIS Great

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

After Jools introduced them, I think he can safely afford himself a name change to “Drools Norwegan” (See what I did there.. I changed Jools for Drools and changed his surname from Holland to thier country or origin…)

Do I always have to spell this stuff out??

😆

Well, I’m a complete idiot, so I invariably need such things explained to me. 😀

Bjørk is as mad as a lorry, but superb.

mintimperial

Bjork’s ace. I saw her gig in Manchester this summer, completely bonkers and brilliant.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

That “tour” only played in Manchester and the (I think) I.O.W festival. Couldn’t get to either of them. Gutted.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Jeepers! Whats Bjork got on her head’ is closed to new replies.