• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Jedi – what a fine chap
  • IHN

I thought I’d do another +1 for the man.

Due to a combination of family stuff happening (some good, some not so good) and me being a general tool in the organisation department, I’ve had to rearrange our forthcoming skills day on what seems to be a weekly basis 😳

However, Tony’s been totally flexible and helpful, despite all the pi$$ing around on my part.

Cheers fella, we’ll see you in March. Probably 😐

granny_ring

Same with me mate. As flexy as a flexy thing which helped me greatly.

See you in a couple of weeks Tony, 3 or 4 of us I think.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Got a couple of mates going down for their first session in a couple of weeks. Really jealous of them. So tempted to go and watch just to soak up the vibe. Always good fun down there.

mrsflash
    Free Member

If he gets your wheels off the ground Nettles, I really will believe in miracles.

IHN

Oi, I’ll have you know that my wheels often leave the ground. It’s the getting them back on the ground, upright, and with me still attached to the bike that’s sometimes often always the issue.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@IHN – yes the taking off is “easy”, its the landing that’s hard … literally sometimes.

So to confirm you’ve booked a slot for March 2013, is that because there is nothing free till then ?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Jamba, when I spoke to him at the weekend, I think he said he’s only booked up until some time in December.

sam_underhill

Just remember – you can’t get hurt in the air.

IIRC if you want a weekend slot then spring 2013 is what you are looking at. The Mrs decided on taking a day off to be Jedi’d sooner rather than later.

IHN

IIRC if you want a weekend slot then spring 2013 is what you are looking at.

Yep, this. Wanted a weekend slot, but also wanted to wait until the spring when hopefully the weather will be slightly ‘better’ 😕

If you’re quick, there’s probably a free slot on the 16th March, and maybe even the 29th September…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Thanks.

I took a slot in the week before Christmas last year, weather was lovely. Only downside was the daylight is short but I was done in way before it got dark.

jedi

ihn,
    your path will lead to me when it’s ready 🙂

IHN

ihn,
    your path will lead to me when it’s ready

It will, I know. I have an image in my head of the pair of us, it’s something like this:

🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Jedi – what a fine chap’ is closed to new replies.