Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Jedi
  • ssparks77
    Free Member

Booked myself in at ukbikeskills for the beginning of jan. I can’t wait, problem is, I’ve got so much work leading up to Xmas I won’t get much riding in before hand! Don’t want to be rusty and stack it while I’m there!
    Anyway, can someone recommend me some reasonable priced winter gloves and maybe some leggings for under my shorts? It’s getting cold out there!

atlaz
    Free Member

I just use DHB tights from wiggle during winter usually; worked fine for -15 weather last winter.

hora
    Free Member

IMO its all about keeping your core warm. Icebreaker merino tops NOT fashion cycling tops. They only work in summer

deano8
    Free Member

Good old “sports and soccer” sells muddy fox padded tights that I use under shorts for about a tenner.
    Cheap as chips

kayak23

Does he have some sort of clause that you must mention him here when you use his services? Seems that way…
    😉

rewski
    Free Member

IMO its all about keeping your core warm

Really? My core warms up pretty quickly when I’m riding, it’s my head, hands and feet that need extra help.

composite
    Free Member

I got 2 pairs of full length Karrimor ones from Sports Direct for £10 each.

Similar to http://www.sportsdirect.com/muddyfox-padded-cycling-tights-mens-635054

JoeG
    Free Member

I’m with Rewski on this. My arms, legs, and torso are plenty warm when riding as long as I keep my hands and feet warm. Oh, and ears too…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Jedi’ is closed to new replies.