Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Jeans II – The Revenge
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Does anyone know a cheap place to buy Levis online?

I have done a search but didn’t really come up with anything less than the standard prices.

maccruiskeen

Have the supermarkets given up on the grey imports then?

mikey74
    Free Member

I haven’t looked at any of the supermarkets as none of them around me are big enough to stock things like that.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

There’s a polish one called jeansonline.pl, they’re pretty decent.

Priced below UK RRP and they have a decent range too.

Other than that, I’ve found that most of the bargain/grey market UK websites tend to have a limited range – typically 501s in stonewash, medium blue and black, but not much else.

BTW, if anyone has managed to find jeans that are sleeker in profile than a nice pair of close fitting 501s, without being tight enough to make you look like a member of Megadeth’s road crew then let me know!

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I buy Dickies jeans from these guys, always post in a timely fashion, keep in touch when somethings out of stock. Never had an issue

Online Sales For Less

Of course delivery seems a bit steep, but I get a pair of Dickies for less than I would pay here and the styles I want that aren’t available over here

I gave up buying 501’s years ago after coming to the conclusion that they were actually not very good jeans.

mikey74
    Free Member

bump!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Jeans II – The Revenge’ is closed to new replies.