Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • jeans for cyclists (not for riding in)?
  • tazzymtb

Kuhl make awesome trousers designed for folks with big rhigjs such as nordic skiers etc… good cut, nice design

StirlingCrispin

I’ve just bought some Kuhl jeans from Tiso (and am wearing them as I type)

They work for me – and I haven’t worn normal jeans for decades for the reasons the OP gives.

rOcKeTdOg

Seems Like there’s quite a market for bicyclists jeans

toby1

Cyclists come in all shapes and sizes, but some are the skinny wasted large thighed varietal.

Personally I go for big waste big thighs! I measured up for knee pads recently and found I have 56cm thighs not too far above the knee! The XL knee pads are pretty tight as a result.

And before anyone chimes in, yeah I’m too heavy, I know, but beer and cake are GOOD!

partyboy1101
    Free Member

I’ll second G-star, great fitting for my big thighs, 34 inch waist and long legs. After trying on 40 + pairs I’d all but given up. GAP used to be ok but they’ve changed their fitting.

nickhart
    Free Member

Howies do it for me, Levi fit well but always wear badly at the crotch area. Not a good look.

core

I’ve always struggled with this problem having played rugby/football and intermittently cycled. But, now I find next’s own brand straight fit jeans are fine, and my legs haven’t changed.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

apple bottom jeans should have plenty of room around the thighs . . . .

rOcKeTdOg

i prefer Android bottom

jambourgie
    Free Member

Is this you?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I’ll second G-star, great fitting for my big thighs, 34 inch waist and long legs.

Although seemingly not all G-Star tapered jeans are equal. The discounted pair I bought from Amazon after posting on here turned up today and are tighter than a tight thing on both thigh and calf.

number18
    Free Member

Yep same here, and same problem for suit trousers. I tend to buy both from Next (34R) although the recent ones seem a bit tighter… more like I need to lay off the pies!

However, I always put it down to playing football all my life as I only really started properly biking about 2 years ago, which has exacerbated the situation!

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Paul smith

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘jeans for cyclists (not for riding in)?’ is closed to new replies.