Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Jean Luc Picard and a fat bloke trade insults
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10272333.stm

He should have smacked the fat git up. James Corden is just not funny.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What? Who? Yawn…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Can't imagine why anyone would care TBH. But Corden isn't exactly a comedy genius, he looked distinctly uncomfortable and somewhat like the school bully, while patrick just looked unable to find an answer. Neither of them should be proud of themselves.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tiger_roach
    Free Member

I don't really want to defend Corden as he holds little appeal for me but…Picard started it right?

coffeeking
    Free Member

No idea from that clip.

Northwind

BigDummy
    Free Member

I would have thought that a deeply unfunny comedian should never accuse someone else of dying in front of an audience. Just as a matter of professional caution.

Jerome
    Free Member

Thought the fat lad made a good showing on himself against a very weird Picard.
    Oh and Gavin and Stacey is very funny..

Creg

Corden looks and acts like a 12 year old

Unfunny ****

miketually
    Free Member

Corden said he was waiting for a punchline. That's the bit where you rub your belly, right?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Oh and Gavin and Stacey is very funny..

No it's not.

clubber
    Free Member

oh yes it is!

😉

ollie
    Free Member

He should have smacked the fat git up. James Corden is just not funny.

+1

I just don't see how this guy has got so far, He is not funny in any way or form.

clubber
    Free Member

Can all those saying Corden's not funny please post up who they consider incontrovertably funny so that we can all be sure we agree? 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

Me

kimbers

the only funny bits in gavin and stacey were those with nessa or brynn

even though its written by corden and ruth jones

when corden and horne did their own show it was absolutely dreadful

Jerome
    Free Member

Hmm feel a poll coming on.

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Cordon can be funny with the right script and supporting cast (which he had in Gavin and Stacey). The rest of the time he just comes across as a cocky chump who has got lucky and is milking his moment of fame for all it is worth. Give it 12 months and he'll be forgotten. I suspect Patrick Stewart was probably annoyed at Corden thinking he is gods gift.

clubber
    Free Member

I think Patrick Stewart was being a grumpy old man irrespective of the rights or wrongs of his comments…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I thought he was comic genius at last year's Sports Personality of the Year awards. Nothing he did before or has done since makes me laugh.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

i reckon he relies on shouting louder than anyone else. Comedy genius he is not. frankly, I find him unfunny and hugely irritating in a "look at me, I'm so funny because i shout a lot and am fat therefore must be funny. You think i'm not funny i'll shout louder until you do" kind of way.

Personally prefer the Chris Morris / Armando Ianucci style of intelligent comment / subversion type comedy.

bluebird
    Free Member

Cordon is patchy, but in this case Patrick Stewart made himself look like an arse. He should have just ignored him

emma82
    Free Member

I dont really get what happened but will take an opportunity to dig at James Corden, I dont get him – I LOVE Gavin and Stacey but in person or stand up he just isnt funny, just a big headed chump. dont really like star trek man either though and I dont really care about the glamour awards….. so what I think I am trying to say is I dont care. 😮

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play Macbeth

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Corden showed his belly? HILARIOUS! Truly the natural heir to Bill Hicks.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Shame Jean Luc didn't make it so.

In fact he should have just layed the swede on the unfunny tw4t. 😆

bigsi
    Free Member

Whats wrong with being fat and shouting alot to make yourself look funny,,,,, it worked for me for the past 38 years 🙄

shermer75
    Free Member

There's more on youtube. Picard started it all off with a patronising rant at Corden who handles it badly. Really cringey stuff!!

allthepies
    Free Member

Both losers for appearing at the "Glamour Awards" IMO.

rOcKeTdOg

was there any beaming up or phasers?

p.s. who are the jonas bros?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Jean Luc Picard and a fat bloke trade insults’ is closed to new replies.