Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Jealousy… Is it wrong?
  • mboy
    Free Member

Popped into the LBS this afternoon, whereupon entering I am immediately struck pretty jealous by someone less than half my age! The lad can only have been about 13 or 14 tops, he's in there with his dad picking up his very own brand spanking new tricked out Santa Cruz Superlight with XT, Rebas and the lot!

Fair play to him though… I had to wait until I was at least oooooh… 16, and had a summer job, to buy anything remotely similar! 😉

Another one in the fold though… Good on him… 😀

br
    Free Member

Always handy if you follow your Dad's hobby, probably why my son has three bikes…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not at all. The green-ey'd monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on is a healthy thing at times.

I have just had a bout of Bell Envy. While pootling across town on my get-around-town shopper, a rather glamorous lady passed the other way, through some pedestrians (crossing the road on the red man, natch). As she approached, on her Pashley, she hit the bell. Man what a sound! I need one!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Jealousy is a good motivator!

wrightyson
    Free Member

I Hate Ashley Cole

TooTall
    Free Member

Bells are for winners. You can sate that urge and be a better person all in one.

jimjimthehumanbin2
    Free Member

'yeah, but i'm a better rider……oh. i'm evidently not.'

better bike, better rider. meh, at least i can drink.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Jealousy… Is it wrong?’ is closed to new replies.