Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Jazz
  • samej
    Free Member

There is a slight possibility this could be considered NSFW if you’ve got some prude sat behind you:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFRBTS39Vo[/video]

gauss1777
    Free Member

I said “if someone named their three favourite albums, then someone who knew their jazz could name a jazz album they’d like just as much”

DezB said “What a silly idea! No way is that possible, you can’t explain why someone can listen to some types of music and not others. I don’t understand why it matters to you! I could post some music I bet you’d hate almost as much as I dislike jazz but I couldn’t give a monkeys if you like it or not.”

It wouldn’t be my first silly idea, surely it’s possible though? It doesn’t matter to me at all whether any one person dislikes jazz, but for some reason nobody I know likes jazz and often that is based on listening to very little. For some reason it saddens me, just a little. I expect we like a fair bit of the same music. You’d only need to name anything by The Beatles (or Abba) though to more than win your bet ; )

DezB
    Free Member

You’d only need to name anything by The Beatles (or Abba)

Furthest from my mind.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    salsaboy

can never figure out how someone can be into so varied a set of music.

What? I could give you a list of what I listen to, but the don’t listen to list is shorter, classical, opera and jazz. open your mind.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

It’s just seventh and ninth chords no?

Taking the bassline for a walk!

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Jazz’ is closed to new replies.