Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jawbone UP devices – any use?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Like the activity monitoring and possibly sleep monitoring too

Anyone used one for a while?

tomkerton
    Free Member

My wife has been using one. I’m dubious about the activity tracker – I can’t see how it differentiates between a step and other movement. However the sleep tracker is excellent IMO and I’m thinking of using one as I work wacky shifts and the jawbone would give some warning before getting deep into sleep deficiet and very tired.

jfletch
    Free Member

I’d wait. The next generation of activity trackers will have optical heart rate sensors which will make them a whole lot more useful.

jam-bo

The next generation of activity trackers will have optical heart rate sensors which will make them a whole lot more useful.

and the battery last a whole lot less.

mega
    Free Member

the forthcoming UP3 will use a bioimpedence sensor to measure heart rate. They hope that this sensor will also allow things like stress and hydration to be measured. seems to make more sense than the optical sensor in some other devices. Price will be £150ish

Xylene
    Free Member

Basis Peak – I plan to order one of these

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

My wife likes hers. Still give interesting information and helpful for things such as monitoring your sleep patterns.

If youre holding out for the next evolution / model, you’ll be waiting forever!

midlifecrashes

Do people take them off for shagging or do you want stats on that too?

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

….or whacking off?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Jawbone UP devices – any use?’ is closed to new replies.