Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Brilliant documentary about a very talented chap who shows an unbelievably positive attitude despite tragic circumstances.

A must for all 80’s rockers (and just about anyone else too!)

Saw it on PBS America the other night, probably on rotation

http://www.jasonbeckermovie.com

racefaceec90

the guy is a genius.it’s very humbling to see what he has gone through.my problems seem very small compared to jason’s,his attitude is truly uplifting. by the gods what i’d give to be able to play guitar anywhere near as good as him 😯
    keep on making music man 😀

i will definitely be buying the dvd when funds allow 😀

rexated
    Free Member

What an amazing talent. I grew up listening to Vinne Moore, Tony McAlpine, Greg Howe (and our course Malmsteen, Vai, and Satch), but somehow missed Becker. Got his solo album from the 80s a couple of months back and absolutely love it. So all that talent as a guitarist and it turns out he is an inspirational human being also. Top bloke!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

If I had just 0.1% of his musical ability and positive outlook, I’d be 100 times better than I am today

rexated
    Free Member

Just ordered the DVD having watched the trailer. I’d forgotten he’d play on the David Lee Roth album – so I went and youtubed it and listened to his solo on ‘it’s showtime’. flipping hell, what a genius!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet’ is closed to new replies.