Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Japanese translation of a small instruction leaflet?
  • london_lad_liam
    Free Member

Hello

My other hobby is model cars I bought a part of flea bay…it’s defo for the right model but have no idea what it says

Help with translation?

Many thanks

Liam

BenjiM

A good quality scan and running through OCR then google translate could help. Here’s What doing the above comes up with from your image.

——-
    Cattle _ “‘” “.”. `TF” 2 for
    Fu?N
    Dare “” † dimensions Shisana way
    Te ~ over ~: “~ in no outside ? Dzu soil, Meinsha a · r one ~` = ? “clause emissions ‘Bok’ ?> click Shea
    Toru~karahazushi, Nokunote preciousness ‘Shimehan) included;; Ottoma’ nourishing “” “Me~in the” “_ ?” Do
    Two ‘clause -; “\, and` nit-‘ scissors ~Wa F agent ?Ni, ? “I Meinshiya” Ichiso the “^ Tsu ‘
    Szolnok ?He `”
    (Emissions, click one ?
    NOTE ? `shear” Shea
    Utsumine-me & Ni~katto ?~I?
    The N’no “” “? and stop Kyo?Ru Menon` the chassis and> ‘drop one “you” “
    I made two ~Yo~u Ji install a key> = Bok standard Katananoku N’noku, Meinshiya ‘”Soviet __”‘ Hitoshi “” Yat
    Eloquent one ??; months is Mino ?? Semewa and become … and ?? == cable Shun Todoroki-shi Horiai ?Ru Me~inshi Guan was one Shea months Toru-tsu ?)
    The “be Supupusu” ~Yo~u “” The Scripture was) `When you bonded. ? Isuzu one-kun” and be “”
    The ~Kattozuru `_ g the tip of the 3> Szolnok Nono emissions over
    Mosquitoes and avoid the Naru} SenWataru with the road surface and the Ru-diagonal rope to this ~Katto the underside of the tip of the Szolnok Nono emissions over
    ? First it is possible to
    Set cheat 4) steering post 3 this ~Kara
    ? the ~Kara ? G of this TsukeKaoru and Me~inshashi and sterol Offerings post Nde, fastened together
    With <Pugosashi `”
    The set Ru † 5) Anno “Dekki rope this ~Kara
    Me co-away `Nde ? ~Kara one of the m-this TsukeKaoru with ~Anno Isuzu} amount Tsu Ki ? § Bruno”, and Rekuheddo
    ~ Sure to `. ‘Soot

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pure poetry there, pure poetry. I’m in tears here.

CountZero

Just spotted this. Not sure if that photo is really clear enough, and there’s no link to a higher res image, but I’ve saved a copy of the screen image, and I’ll ask my friend Yumi to see if she can read it ok, and write out a translation.
    No promises, she works in a friend’s hotel/restaurant/tea room, and might be busy when I go over Sunday.

garage-dweller

“Moment of device termination with complete mechanical and electrical failure will be four seconds after expiration of warranty” ?

The arrows are too show where you should not randomly stab it with a pick axe when it breaks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Japanese translation of a small instruction leaflet?’ is closed to new replies.