• This topic has 45 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Japan and damage to bike trade ?
  • Torminalis
    Free Member

Saw an imagine of a family on the rooftop of a 4 story home(?) in Iwache that was completely destroyed. FOUR storeys.

I saw one image of a coach sat atop what looked like a small block of flats, probably 4 floors up! Quite incredible.

LoCo
    Free Member

Sorry to quantify the last post, the comment was from Stephanie Flanders.

The Japanese are right to worried about the economy obviously as this will have a direct impact upon how they can support everyone affected, however it’s distastful that the money markets will use this as another way to generate income from by exploiting the situation for their own ends, but that’s capitalisum for you. 🙁

hora
    Free Member

This sounds slighlty cold but hadn’t alot of Japanese companies moved production overseas to the likes of China and even host markets thus lessening the impact on their businesses now?

LoCo
    Free Member

I would imagine so due to the cheaper labour costs and reasonable close proximity to China, Taiwan e.t.c

rob1984p
    Free Member

Isn’t a lot of Shimano made in Malaysia now?

I don’t get why anyone would say Robert Pestons blog is in bad taste given that his job is to report on bussiness.

hora
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Japan and damage to bike trade ?’ is closed to new replies.