Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Jandd Frame Packs
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

Like this one… http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FFP

Are they fully water proof? Where can you get them in the UK? And is there anything of a similar shape/design about that’s better or as good?

Clobber
    Free Member

I have that one, just buy it direct, doesn’t take too long to arrive.

Waterproof wise it’s pretty good but I’d put electricals in a proper dry bag thing first if I wwas going to be out for a long ride in the rain.

Edit: Forgot to say I really like it, straps on firmly, good quality etc. and a great price.

duntstick
    Free Member
    thomthumb
    Free Member

i have one it’s great. i don’t know how waterproof – i wouldn’t expect it to be properly waterproof.

i have a wildcat bag too – completely different league really – but it is custom made.

Clobber
    Free Member

JandD 1/4 the price of a wildcat frame bag… Very different product and Custom Made to suit your frame from Wildcat

I’m not abusing Wildcat tho, great products, I have their Tiger seat pack which is very good.

If they brought out a standard rather than bespoke small frame pack like the JandD I’d buy that rather than from America.

debaser

Was torn between a custom Wildcat bag and the Jandd frame pack. The Jandd dimensions seemed like they would fit my frame so gave it a shot. Not fully waterproof but heavy duty fabric and good build quality.

Bought it from here.

http://cyclecomponents.com/1/sv/artiklar/jandd-frame-pack-svart.html

Sweden is EU so no import duties. Can’t remember how much postage was but I think the pack was about £35. Delivery was less than a week I think.

Clobber
    Free Member

The Jandd dimensions seemed like they would fit my frame so gave it a shot.

It’s on backwards, does it work ok like that?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I have one, used on my mtb and road bikes.

It may not be fully waterproof, but I’ve never had anything get wet in it, so go figure. Bought direct from the states – got stung for import duty. Doh!

debaser

It’s on backwards, does it work ok like that?

Aye, it is a bit of a fudge, but it fits pretty well without any modification and has been rock solid on some pretty rough and rocky singletrack.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Jandd Frame Packs’ is closed to new replies.