Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • JAMES NEATH BRISTOL
  • jen1901
    Free Member

Well actually i didn’t think id be hearing that name again let alone typing it out on a bike forum.. in reply to your most recent post –

neath83 – Member

Do not deal with Ant1901. He has disappeared from here since he was discovered selling all over the internet from different names and accounts.
    Posted 11 hours ago # Report-Post

Seriously.. hasn’t your scummy girlfriend just had a baby ? Are you that bored and unfulfilled in your life you need to set up an account to try and cause trouble?! … I don’t usually get involved with anything to do with these bikes.. the fact they clog up my dining room is enough to piss me off.. but the fact Ive found out, that after you ripped me and my husband off of nearly £300 is what really gets to me.. Ant was off work due to a knee op and got into buying bikes… doing them up and selling them for profit so we could get through the month..unlike you James, Ant works and when hes off sick statutory sick pay inst a lot.. we dont claim every benefit under the sun like you and your grubby girlfriend popping out kids to get by… Anyone with half a brain cell would look on these forums and can see that Ant posted a thread about you ripping him off and can quite easily see all his good feedback..wheres yours?! .. so you coming on here a good 4 months? after just to try and stir up trouble is beyond belief.. How is Hayley and the new baby? Im pretty sure she loves the fact that her boyfriend would rather sit on the comp and try and get abit of attention in his mundane life.. go rip someone else off so you can afford your fat girlfriends takeaway food along with your cannabis (go to the dentist while your at it) and oh here’s a thought… show your kids some attention.. get outside..get some fresh air and get a **** life.. every dog has there day James and when your day comes it will be one you wont forget in a hurry !

Sorry to everyone else for this rant … but i find this disgusting that he can rip me and ant off.. and then come on here claiming it was us!! Ant would never do this.. he started buying/selling so we could get by.. not to rip off other people..

Jen

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Who is who and who did what?

Me no understand.

scruff
    Free Member

😆

curvature
    Free Member

I think we need Mr J Kyle to come along and adjudicate!

creamegg
    Free Member

+1 Jeremy Kyle

jen1901
    Free Member

Ant is my husband.. ant1901.. he got banned off here as a trader? He sold some forks to james neath quite a while back.. it should all be on here..someone else managed to find all the posts.. however James claimed they never turned up.. even tho ant had proof of sending etc.. he got his money back..

Now for some strange reason.. hes reappeared on here claiming that all the bikes Ant sells are stolen.. has he never heard of eBay? bike radar?..etc? people do sell bikes..and people sell them on to make profit ..i don’t personally find that dodgy.. if he was that concerned he would contact the police not copy and paste tons of links to bikes ant is selling.. He is just a sad lonely man who needs to crawl back under the rock that hes been hiding under for the last 4 months… 🙂

IHN

I’m going to have to knock a point off for the lack of random capitalisation in the rant, but you’ll get a bonus half point for slagging his girlfriend off.

It’s a 9 1/2 from me. Good work 🙂

wallop

I bet she’s a hair puller…

slugwash
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with cannabis

Merlinman

Please take your disputes elsewhere.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘JAMES NEATH BRISTOL’ is closed to new replies.