• This topic has 95 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Kato.
Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • James Corden
  • jwr

Nobody messes with THE CAPTAIN.

-j

StefMcDef
    Free Member

So he's fat and far from making an apology for it he makes a joke out of it – and that's what you object to?

His own physicality seems to be the punchline of all his jokes. When he stops banging on about it, so will I.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Just watched the glamour awards clip, oh dear, very cringeworthy!
    Who's had a few and who wasn't sharp enough to turn it around?

theotherjonv

the fat one from Pie in the Sky?

Now he really is a terrible c**t.

bullheart
    Free Member

nobody knocks Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    nobody

Greatest quote of the year. Without question.

And Corden appears to be a bitter prick. My hairless bollocks are funnier than him, and better looking too.

headfirst
    Free Member

I appreciate that this thread resurrection is laden with irony but……
    AAAAAAAARGHHHHHH! The fecker is now on the BBC hompage (aargh no.1) coz he's been in DR WHo (aaargh no,2) and he's that doing that 'look at me I'm so bloody good' show world cup after-game party show crapness (aargh no's 3 to a million)….This is not helping my odgy-back induced bad mood 👿 👿

oldgit
    Free Member

Eeez a geezer in eee, the man, the guv'nor, yer actuall mans man……or is he that luvy from the BBC?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I thought his role in Dr Who was the best thing I've seen him do.

soobalias
    Free Member

i rate Dr Who right up there with Star Trek.

BigDummy
    Free Member

My hairless bollocks

Is this a natural affliction, or did you shave them so that they resembled James Corden for the benefit of your special laydee? The mind boggles. 😯

steve_b77
    Free Member

He's just an annoying waste of a big mac.

Seems to be heading down the Chris Moyles route, useless fat mouth on legs who things he's funny and has an ego to match Robbie Williams

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

whatever james corden is or does, he will never plunge to the depths of that gurning, desperate, west country Woofit

I cant change the channel quickly enough when he comes on

white101

Corden probably isn't the problem its the media all wanting the flavour (all be it not to everyones taste) of the month to front there latest pish show, money talks.
    Haven't watched any of his shows other than G&S which I can take or leave frankly, but a lot of his work seems to bear a striking resemblence to that of Ricky Gervais, make a show with me being me in it and pretend its just my stage persona thats a cock and not me 🙄

billybob
    Free Member

Gavin & Stacey series one good.

Lesbian Vampire killers – god awful, a mate of mine said it reminded him of monty python… he's odd.

Northwind

I thought he was pretty good in that Dr Who episode where he played himself playing Smithy from Gavin and Stacey playing himself. Or something like that. As long as he's not trying to be funny he's fine.

Kato

I live in hope that the 'next big thing' is just round the corner and Corden will be found only on the Wright Stuff and other sh1t like that

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘James Corden’ is closed to new replies.