• This topic has 95 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Kato.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • James Corden
  • speaker2animals

Why?

benji_allen
    Free Member

His parents had sex. He popped out. Somehow turned into a 'comedian'?

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Because he is fat he must have a good personality and be funny – stupid. 🙄

headfirst
    Free Member

flavour of the month

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Tw@

speaker2animals

Amazing. Thought the collective would shoot me down in flames.

colnagokid

Love Gavin & Stacey, the writing and him in it.
    Dont find him at all funny otherwise

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Patrick stewart roolz!

BigDummy
    Free Member

His parents had sex.

We shouldn't be too hard on them. It's a very natural impulse, and they didn't know what the consequences would be.

benji_allen
    Free Member

You said hard on 😆

Woody
    Free Member

Amazing. Thought the collective would shoot me down in flames.

They would have if you'd posted in the right forum 😆

And no, he's not funny, or even vaguely amusing.

Northwind

"Love Gavin & Stacey, the writing and him in it."

I actually quite like Gavin and Stacey, and he's pretty decent in it, I guess he cast himself as himself. But it's never been funny, it's some sort of weird mockumentary thing like the office, that gets mistaken for comedy because some people like to laugh at idiots.

Jamie
    Free Member

Patrick Stewart > James Corden.

That is all.

Garry_Lager

Least funny c_nt I've seen in years, just awful. Gives Michael McIntyre a run. Isn't he doing some stuff for the World Cup?

brakes
    Free Member

I thought he was funny
    then I thought he was a prick
    then I thought he was funny
    but now he's dissed Patrick Stewart he will forever be a prick
    nobody knocks Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    nobody

Haze

Ok James, we get the joke…you're fat…

Anything else?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I detest Gavin & Stacey.
    I detest James Corden (being fat doesn't make you funny)
    I detest that little lady boy thing he always appears on TV with
    I detest that fat Welsh monster that is on Gavin & Stacey too (shudders when I image it)

ahwiles
    Free Member

less gavin and stacey, more uncle Brynn please.

CHUCKMORR1S
    Free Member

Why does Patrick Stewart have to mention anything about his belly?

Patrick Stewart < James Corden.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

He should do a double act with Moyles!

toys19
    Free Member

All of you above who have dissed the fat **** will go to the top of my xmas card list. No one gets away with mocking Patrick Stewart. Didnt he have nervous breakdown when the population realised his stand up wasn't funny?

bobbyspangles

what are you talking about?

mos

Utterly fat slob using comedy as a defense mechanism to hide the underlying fact that he doesn't have the self control to PUT THE EFFING PIES DOWN and is therefore a miserable fatty that will die an early slobby cheese fueled death.
    Good Riddance Tubbs.

warton
    Free Member

I'm not keen, Gavin and Stacy was great, good they ended it when they did though, was starting to get a bit flat. His Comedy with that other bloke is pretty dire, and hes all over the place at the moment. But how did he diss Patrick Stewart? Stewart was obviously mortal and acting like a prize idiot, before turning on Corden, who I think handled it well.

retro83
    Free Member

Bloody hell there are some hateful, humourless, dried up husks on here.

warton
    Free Member

No one gets away with mocking Patrick Stewart

so no one gets away with mocking someone involved in a frankly horrendous rehash of a rubbish programme to begin with. do you play world of warcraft by any chance?

grumm
    Free Member

Haha – nice bit of bile from mos there. 😯

I'm not a fan personally – and dissing Jean Luc Picard….?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

He is a prize t1t but then I'm not keen on Patrick Stewart either – very up himself.

I may be mad but I find the blond bird (Stacey) very fit indeed.

warton
    Free Member

I find the blond bird (Stacey) very fit indeed.

+1

toys19
    Free Member

warton – Member

No one gets away with mocking Patrick Stewart

so no one gets away with mocking someone involved in a frankly horrendous rehash of a rubbish programme to begin with. do you play world of warcraft by any chance?

1) Pretty poor leap of logic there wharton, do you like to insult people based on wild assumptions?
    2) I think you may be referring to Star Trek, that's an aberration as far as I am concerned I prefer his theatre work. His hamlet was awesome, my mum saw him play Prospero in the 90's and thought she'd died and gone to heaven, and he recently played Vladimir in waiting for Godot which blew me away at the Haymarket. Basically Patrick Stewart is a skilled and talented actor with a 40 year pedigree, and Corden is a fly by night kahnt.
    3) So quite frankly blow me.

stumpy01

I've never particularly disliked him, but he does seem to be popping up on more & more things lately and it's starting to get annoying.
    Everytime you turn the TV on, he's there in some context and I find that quite annoying (even though I don't know why).

GaryLake
    Free Member

Patrick Stewart is > James Corden but…

Does anyone else not think Patrick was perhaps above getting involved in the first place?

And was he not above presenting at the Glamour awards?

toys19
    Free Member

GaryLake – Member

Patrick Stewart is > James Corden but…

Does anyone else not think Patrick was perhaps above getting involved in the first place?

And was he not above presenting at the Glamour awards

I too thought that, but I think Corden needs a slap and Patrick Stewart was the man to do it.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

out of the limited clips I watched, it was Patrick Stewart who was being a bit of a ****.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Patrick told him off for looking bored and then checked that his name was James; making a good point IMO.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I don't find Corden's humour faintly funny and I find him cringeworthy to watch and a bit of a cock when being 'himself' but Stewart was being a cock too.

So, we have cock fighting, no?

Bedds
    Free Member

Got to be honest, I really don't know what you're on about with ref Patrick Stewart..

But if it comes to kicking the fat lad when he's down, count me in..

Hate Gavin and Stacey
    Hate Uncle Bryn
    Hate James Corden

it proves how shite the world of celeb becomes when that tw@ can make it onto national tele

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Has anyone got the number for Corden's agent? He appears to be a miracle worker and I fancy a change of career. 'Comedian' sounds like fun, and it appears you do not have to be funny or entertaining at all.

Karinofnine

He was rude to Captain Picard!

Beam him to Rura Penthe.

DezB
    Free Member

I like him. Patrick Stewart means nothing to me as I'm not a trekkie (or whatever nerds are called these days). I haven't seen the clip.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘James Corden’ is closed to new replies.