Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • shanta
    Free Member

I work for JLR, trust me the F type and indeed all current JLR vehicles are very nice….in my opinion.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

they go wrong and cost a lot to fix.

Cobblers.

My experience is the opposite.

CountZero

I would, however, happily hand over money for one of these:

Given the money in the first place…
    http://www.jaguarspeedster.com/

Daffy

I think the Jag is gorgeous, and would have one over a 911 in a heartbeat.

When comparing to the Boxster/Cayman it’s a tough call, as the PBS and PCS both drive sublimely……but, and it’s a BIG but, reliability would concern me with the Porsche, as would maintenance costs…the engine fragility of the new model is still unknown, but the last model was dreadful….not a concern in the first three years, but afterwards…

chewkw
    Free Member

I want one …

brakes
    Free Member

maybe they’re aimed at the “people who want an F-type” bracket?

I’ll wait for the coop

doug_basqueMTB.com

We were running shuttles on a local mountain and we heard a car being driven very, very fast. It came round the corner and slammed on the brakes. It was a bunch of Russian journos testing the new F-type. They were more interested in our bikes and wanted to know all about where we were riding and what type of bikes they were. I offered to swap for a descent but they didn´t take me up on it.
    The cars are beautiful in the flesh, Iinside and out. The sound from the exhaust is amazing, real hairs on the back of your neck stuff. It´s not often that I´d turn down a descent on a bike for a drive in a car but I would definitely have swapped my run down the hill for theirs! We heard them driving down from the pass for ages, the engines wailing and tyres screeching.

CountZero

Brakes, the ‘face’ on that coop looks like a Japanese manga cat character!

CountZero

chewk, those Eagle E-Types are just stunningly beautiful, with the wider tyres, the proprtions look absolutely ‘right’, now.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Jaguar F-Type’ is closed to new replies.