• This topic has 43 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Jack Russells- talk to me
  • lazybike
    Free Member

I meet a couple of Parson Terriers on walks, they seem ok to me, but my JRT gives them a wide berth.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

woof woof woooof…woof woof.

sorry a passing jack russell wanted to talk to you.

Anyway, why get an animal that could attack your child at any time? So you previous dog attacked your child twice and you want another? What if it attacks even once. Your child WILL remember it and what are they going to think about you as a result when they grow up? Wait a few years and get one then.

rkk01
    Free Member

Cairn Terriers are the most savage, vicious, psychotic, horrid little dogs I have ever come across. Make Jack Russells seem quite laid back

hora
    Free Member

My mum used to have a Corgi. It used to follow me around nipping me, growling etc and my Mum used to say ‘stop annoying him then’?

Ahhh the 70’s 😆

Just an example, when I was in Barcelona one NY eve a passing Akita attacked a hobbo’s alsation. Stupidly I grabbed the tail of one and threw it back as hard as I could to seperate them. Everyone just stared at me and I carried on. With hindsight that was a very dumb thing to do but….. childhood experience hasn’t affected me.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Jack Russells- talk to me’ is closed to new replies.