• This topic has 43 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by eep.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Jack Russell Missing on North York Moors
  • stox
    Free Member

eep – I’m going to head up that way with my dog after work tonight … Just feel the need to try to help. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if it was my dog. It’s not much I know, such a big area to cover.

I’ve a friend who crashed her car on the A19 a few years back.. The car overturned down the embankment and the dog ran off. They put posters up and went searching and found her 2 weeks later. I guess im just saying don’t give up hope.

Any suggestions for where I should walk? Needle in a hay stack question I know but you’d know better than me….

eep

Sorry for the late response.

Godzilla, we reported her to Hambleton dog warden the day she went missing (we rang the council switchboard and asked for the dog warden rather than ring a specific number) other wardens in the area were rung in the first week.

Walking anywhere either Stokesley or Bilsdale side of Clay bank will be great. The only possible sighting was coming out of Chop Gate towards Stokesley on the footpath by the road but that was over a week ago. W

Without any other information she could be anywhere I’ve just heard that dogs will do circuits from where they have been lost and I’ve not heard anything that contradicts that 🙁

wisepranker
    Free Member

I know it’s a while back but is there any news on this?

eep

I thought I had better update this as I got so much support when I first posted that Ippy had gone missing.

Unfortunately she hasn’t returned, I’ve not completely given up hope of her turning up but I know I can’t do anything more.

After a lot of thought we’ve also got another dog. A neutered boy Jack Russell, again a rescue who is just over 3. A dog that Ippy should get along with if she comes back. Meet Alfie, a very different dog but a lot more reliable off the lead and another dog I think we have given a good home.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Jack Russell Missing on North York Moors’ is closed to new replies.