• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by loum.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • J E James Delivery
  • weeble
    Free Member

Never used these guys for mail order. Just about to place an order for some tyres for Mayhem just wondering how quick thier standard delivery is?

c_klein87

i wouldn’t rely on them, nextdaytyres.com are best, you’ll have them for wednesday easily

rbrstr
    Free Member

depends if its in stock or not, youll know if its not in stock when you phone them 5 days later asking where your stuff is…….

sbibby1988
    Free Member

Used them once or twice, hideously slow delivery!

weeble
    Free Member

Ok, thought they’d improved but obviously not improved enough

timmys

Very slow and when I last used them they wouldn’t let you deliver to an address other than the registered card address, i.e. largely useless for people with jobs.

jamesco

go with klein87’s advice

PaulD
    Free Member

I bought 2 items from them last month.
    They used a courier company each time and emailed me the day before with a timed 1-hr slot that was correct. I could have requested a change.
    Order in morning on day 1, email planned time late on day 1, deliver lunchtime day 2.
    Top company….I will use them again.

PaulD

cp

I’d use next day tyres or Merlin if you actually want to pretty much guarantee seeing your stuff before the weekend.

freeagent
    Free Member

As Timmy said – they will only deliver to the address your card is registered to – hence I’ve never used them…

MrTall
    Free Member

I was told it was only the first time you had to get the delivery to your home address. I’ve certainly used them a few times now and have had no complaints and i’ve had the last few orders sent to my office address.
    They have some very good prices for tyres which i think is all i’ve used them for so far.

loum
    Free Member

Similar to PaulD except

Order in morning on day 1, email planned time late on day 10, deliver lunchtime day 16.

And I’d phoned to check the item was in stock before I ordered and explained to the guy this was because I needed it for a holiday in a week’s time. Even paid the extra charges for priority express delivery. The email came through whilst I was away, the part when I got back.

I will NOT use them again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘J E James Delivery’ is closed to new replies.