• This topic has 52 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • I've noticed an amusing trend on here (well it amuses me anyway)…
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

You think he’s got issues?

MentalMickey
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a ‘Hello Kitty’ bike, just need to sort out what tyres, some Spuds (and I do mean potatoes carved into pedal shapes) for optimum necessary pedal efficiency and some nut cutlet vegan energy bars so I can take this cycling lark ever so seriously.

I think I’m ready for the gnar. 😈

jedi

sbz, you didnt have to search for that. it was in your favourites 🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s his profile pic.

(Not sure that i’ll ever do a google search for party boy ever again right enough)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why teh **** did I go and google search that 🙄

oliverd1981
    Free Member

If some trail centres are well mainted, others try very hard, and others were never built right in the first place, doesn’t the nation need to know?

Robz
    Free Member

Personally, I really do find it appalling when I go mountain biking and find rough bumpy trails with a difficult, unpredictable surface that can be challenging to ride. Terrible state of affairs. Especially when all those blasted roots and rocks cause numerous pedal strikes! Must be a design flaw with the bike!

robhughes
    Free Member

Add on ebay for some fox forks

Fox 36 R Talas. 2008.

These forks are complete overkill for me, I bought them when I assumed I was going to be a naturally talented downhill / freeride / all mountain rider whose speed was only matched by his bravery.

Much to my disappointment it turns out that the mere sight of a rocky section makes me quiver with apprehension and the thought of my wheels leaving the ground induces feelings of sickness which I can only assume is a mild form of vertigo.

They’re in very good condition, the stanchions have no marks whatsoever and the travel adjust is working perfectly. There are however a few small marks on the lowers, embarrassingly these have been caused by putting the bike in the car, I’ve never really gone fast enough to crash. There has been some cable rub on the crown which can easily be covered up with a rub patch or such like.

These forks have never really been used as they are intended to be be so they’ve got plenty of life left in them.

Stearer is 184mm.
    There are more pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/siphoned/sets/72157626571333935/

UK Bidders only please.

someone off here maybe 😉

KennySenior
    Free Member

Dan1980

Calm down dear.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I must be half blind and deaf, never heard or seen anyone complaining about rough trails in trail centres, other than the occasional moan about braking bumps into corners.

epicyclo

Well I was doing a bit of expletive deleted stuff the other day. Followed an overgrown abandoned trail for a few miles and it ended in a 7′ high deer fence (and my bike weighs 40lbs)

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I love that bike.

DrP

Right chaps, fight in the park after school TODAY.
    Nicky Cruz rules: blades, chains, and zips.

We’re sorting this out once and for all…

DrP

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘I've noticed an amusing trend on here (well it amuses me anyway)…’ is closed to new replies.