Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I've never hated horses, but…….
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

I was out this afternoon for a run round the local trails, bit muddy and wet but not too bad. I join a path that runs around the back of an equestrian centre, a public path with forestry commission signs, and they seem to have turned it into their own personal horse cross-country trail with jumps and obstacles for added fun.

Needless to say a ton or so of horse jumping around has made a right old mess of what used to be a perfectly fine trail that everyone could enjoy.

Now I’m all for live and let live and the trails are for everyone, but this just seems a bit of a piss take.

So, report to council? (yes, “I was out cycling on the same paths”, “horses are allowed to go where they want too”, “next mountainbikers will be banned because of the mess they make”, “it could be a childs face” etc etc etc.)

Junkyard
    Free Member

would you report some MTB ers for building trials illegally

Do the same this time

Sometimes other using the countryside how they wish to makes it a pain for us and sometimes us using it as we wish makes it a pain for them

Live and let live

wrecker
    Free Member

Put a couple of tabletops and ladder drops in?

Pigface
    Free Member

I would blame the person sat on the back of the horse

br
    Free Member

Needless to say a ton or so of horse jumping around has made a right old mess of what used to be a perfectly fine trail that everyone could enjoy.

A ton, what are they jumping, Shire Horses?

Drac

A ton, what are they jumping, Shire Horses?

They’re jumping shire horses, I thought they were jumping obstacles?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I've never hated horses, but…….’ is closed to new replies.