Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • I've NEVER, EVER wanted a motorbike – is that weird?
  • LardLover
    Free Member

My job entails travelling to various hospitals to retrieve organs 🙁 . I don’t want a motorbike.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Molgrips You ability to understand motorcycling is clearly coloured by your experience crashing into one years ago that you described.

What a nobber you are at times TJ. My actions that day most likely saved that motorcyclist’s life because I was concentrating 100% whilst she was making a dangerous manoeuvre by overtaking a car when there was clearly no gap resulting in her clipping the car she was trying to pass.

Give it up will you. Really. Please.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

MF – I didn’t say it was your fault. What I said was that seeing that incident had altered the way you perceive motorcycles – which is a reasonable thing to happen.

Apart from I had confused you and Molgrips as I said so its all a bit irrelevant. Still – thanks for the insults.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Fair enough TJ – the wording of your comment could be taken equally as a sleight against the poster or show empathy so I accept what you say and happily withdraw my insult. On this occasion. 8)

EDIT: She crashed into me – I didn’t crash into her – it’s another thing that still gets me to this day was all the accusatory looks I got as it looked like this little kid in a fancy car (if a Ford Cortina 2.0 Ghia can be called fancy) had just mown this motorcyclist down.

(But is still never stopped me from wanting one myself BTW)

Zedsdead
    Free Member

woohoo! hugs all round. 😀

juan
    Free Member

“Oi, stop it!” after grinding the footpegs on a roundabout

Lucky I get punch on the head… Mind you I am out of the road for a moment :'(.

There is an awfull lot of truth in the words of PP and TJ. You make a mistake you kiss the ground. However and that is a very big however that is not when you’re going to get hurt. I crashed angela about a month ago. probably between 30-60 km/H. I was about 330 kms of cols away from home. Well I picked up the 3 pieces making the bike. Got them back together and rode home. I came off with a bruise on the leg and a small scab on the elbow (friction of the jumper with the skin). But then I was wearing a padded jacket a full face helmet a pair of gloves, motorcycling boot and trousers. If I had been wearing flip-flop and short it might have been worst.

the_lecht_rocks

@ OP

cycled since i was 4.
    motorcycled since i was 7.
    now 40.
    still alive.

go figure ghey boy.

molgrips
    Free Member

go figure ghey boy.

Only thing we can figure from that is that you have no understanding of the concept of statistics 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘I've NEVER, EVER wanted a motorbike – is that weird?’ is closed to new replies.