Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I've just lost 4 hours…
  • daftvader
    Free Member

afternoon…
    in an attempt to understand what the hell minivader was on about I’ve just spent the last 4 hours playing MINECRAFT!!! how addictive is this game? I can see me playing this far too much. anyone else affected by this? are there support groups avaliable?

Drac

Surprisingly good isn’t it?

daftvader
    Free Member

yes, frustratingly good

cheekyget
    Free Member

My8 years old loves it….my wife loves it…..me…I can’t stand any computer games…I would rather be outside …old skool style

daftvader
    Free Member

Just spent the last 11 years working outside, currently enjoying being indoors and not getting rained on 🙂 I’m sure that’ll change soon…

Drac

I love people who post about being outside on the internet. There’s 24 hours in a day.

cheekyget
    Free Member

I love people who post about being outside on the internet. There’s 24 hours in a day.

I’m outside McDonald’s on my bike having tea……on my iPhone ..so nah!!..lol

Drac

Ride through?

seosamh77
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

we also in the wonderful era of mobile interweb, hell my wee brother even managed to send a whatsapp picture from the top of mount errigal in the deepest wilds of donegal last week!

cheekyget
    Free Member

Yeah….me and 2 mates…….we were making motorbike noises for a laugh….RrrrmmmmRrmm,mm!!..lol

bruneep

Nah that just not possible do you have thon electricty stuff?

Drac

we also in the wonderful era of mobile interweb,

Really? Did you know you can get minecraft on mobile devices too?

Garry_Lager

It’s a great game – played it with our lad to see what it was all about. Few months down the line and I’m well into it, currently collecting wither skulls to spawn the wither.

Watching minecraft, OTOH, winds me up – various youtube channels feature people playing elaborate minecraft worlds and it’s like crack to kids. Nothing wrong with it in isolation, but it can be a huge timesink.

CountZero

I lost an hour or so, and the best part of four miles, traipsing around retracing my steps trying to find a rather nice pair of sunglasses I lost this afternoon. A 6.8 mile walk turned into 11.5, and my legs and feet ache. And I never found my lovely pair of Arnet Black Dogs. 🙁

loddrik
    Free Member

My kids have been trying to get me to play it but just can’t get into it. I prefer exploring to building stuff. They are on it on their iPads as much as we’ll allow. Though they play it together which I like.

samunkim
    Free Member

You wait till you start getting into wiring up redstone – Should get you thru the winter

daftvader
    Free Member

I’m currently building a load of land to get me to an island with what looks like a volcano… Think I’m a little hooked!!!

tenfoot

I played it on the playstation with my kids at Christmas.
    Somehow I dug myself into a pit and couldn’t get out. They had to dig me out,but I had to wait for daylight before they’d come out!

bigrich

I love people who love people who love people who love people who post about being outside on the internet

racefaceec90

did you happen to see one of these? that could explain the time loss 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I've just lost 4 hours…’ is closed to new replies.